Monster Truck Video Thread

Tom P.

• 1 month later...

This video was made when Shinedown released their new hit song; Cut the Cord.

This video was made after my favorite song from Lansdowne; Burn Brighter

This video is a test of the new settings I installed on my Sony Vegas HD that make the videos have very good quality and have 60 FPS.

Hope you guys like them!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best monster truck productions I've ever seen. I'd have that over MJ all day.

Wish Jim Koehler was my boss, he's such a beauty lol

Thanks for posting MC, I really enjoyed watching this when I got home from work earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok I made s%$# load of videos. Enjoy! Please subscribe because I have surprise video coming on January 1st, 2016.

This video was requested by Daniel Donnelly. Finally got the 60 fps to work. Really awesome video. Downfall Of Us All by A Day To Remember

This video was made because I was bored and wanted to make a video for the f%$# of it. Sound Off by Trapt

This one was made just the day after I quit WWTC. I chose this song, because well, They were asking for it. Asking For It by Shinedown

This video was one that I was trying to add more live footage. I personally think this is one of my most poorly made videos, sadly. Bodies by Drowning Pool.

Edited by Hagan Moskau

Ok I made s%$# load of videos. Enjoy! Please subscribe because I have surprise video coming on January 1st, 2016.

This video was requested by Daniel Donnelly. Finally got the 60 fps to work. Really awesome video. Downfall Of Us All by A Day To Remember

This video was made because I was bored and wanted to make a video for the f%$# of it. Sound Off by Trapt

This one was made just the day after I quit WWTC. I chose this song, because well, They were asking for it. Asking For It by Shinedown

This video was one that I was trying to add more live footage. I personally think this is one of my most poorly made videos, sadly. Bodies by Drowning Pool.

Your only big problem with the last one is that I think you shouldn't use live footage that was filmed by someone who shakes the camera a lot, because it doesn't look as professional and gets annoying.

Man th

Man these videos are some of the best i have seen. The intro is a little long but other wise they are awesome !