Overbored 2016

Joey 🅱️

Note: I did this to show my friend the correct way to request a truck. Even though there's a method already but he needed help trying to make it.

Name: Overbored

Body: 2016 Chevy Silverado

Chassis: Cohen

Other Details:

• Ran BKT Tires at Mount Pleasant, Michigan for the Monster Truck Madness #7
  • Teammate Truck is Wild Side

MtPleasant2016-44.jpg

SouthBend2016-11.jpg

MtPleasant2016-38.jpg

2 hours ago, Mark Colineri said:

I'm pretty certain it isn't. Hooligan is one of the newer style of Sliverados and this looks nothing like it. Thinking this is more in the 2008 range.

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Looks like a 2010-2015 Silverado with the front-end's sides trimmed a little, like what they did for Gunslinger's Ford body back in the late 90's.

Officially it is listed as a 2016 chevy Silverado

this is found via the Over Bored facebook page:

"It's a 2016 Chevy sitting on top of a new Paul Cohen chassis!!!!!!! It's powered by a new 540 big block built by Richard Midgette Motors and has a new 2 speed power glide built by FTI!!! It's outfitted with a wild custom paint job by our very own Ronnie ...Thompson with Showtime Customs!!!"

3 hours ago, steiale said:

Body is a 2016 Silverado

24 minutes ago, cp2013 said:

"It's a 2016 Chevy sitting on top of a new Paul Cohen chassis!!!!!!! It's powered by a new 540 big block built by Richard Midgette Motors and has a new 2 speed power glide built by FTI!!! It's outfitted with a wild custom paint job by our very own Ronnie ...Thompson with Showtime Customs!!!"

2 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Looks like a 2010-2015 Silverado with the front-end's sides trimmed a little, like what they did for Gunslinger's Ford body back in the late 90's.

2 hours ago, BIG G said:

It is sortha like heavy hitter 2015 design 

2 hours ago, Mark Colineri said:

I'm pretty certain it isn't. Hooligan is one of the newer style of Sliverados and this looks nothing like it. Thinking this is more in the 2008 range.

I'm sorry I'm not a person who usually does bodies so I know I got it wrong. >_<

1 minute ago, cp2013 said:

Oh, thanks. What I did was just looked up "chevy silverado" and put different years in front of it to find the closest match. Was only 1 year off. ;)

12 hours ago, litl_e_fan said:

It has the 2016 lights but the actual body looks to be 2008-2010. 

That's kind of why I said it looked like the 2010-15 model because since 2010 the lights have stayed generally the same, but I'm not sure about the body because I don't pay attention to the size/width/length/height of the cab/bed/etc...

• 1 year later...