Sim Monsters
Goldberg6734

Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Warwizard    59

just finished watching both Foxboro and Metlife shows on youtube. I just wanna quick leave this here:

The Two Wheel Skills Competition is genius! I love it so much. Its so exciting. It gives arena stars the spotlight and it gives stadium veterans something to work on (Candice Jolly, Buetow, and O'Donnell are a few good examples). Its just so creative. Like, I thought it was cool how Tom did something no one else would think of and he bent the rules and did a donut...but on two wheels! I hope this competition is brought to stadium events from the regular season because I love this!

Edy    5,694
1 hour ago, litl_e_fan said:

Hooked now has a pickup body. 

heart-attack.jpg

Pink Guy    1,518
1 hour ago, Filthy Frank said:

Shoot me.

b0ss?

I actually kinda dig it, sure bet it's less of a pain in the ass to maintain compared to the Escalade

KiwiKing    29
18 hours ago, litl_e_fan said:

I think the Escalade looked better, but I have to agree with Pink Guy.

Since when did Joji himself join Sim-Monsters with two different accounts? He probably should be banned. Totally kidding and I wanna die. On topic, I feel like Hooked's new body is not awful but that old Escalade body will definitely be missed.

Warwizard    59
19 hours ago, litl_e_fan said:

Man, Goin to miss that Escalade body. It sucks but hey at least that looks gnarly