It's some sort of Silverado.
19467724_440702416304645_891525012375654

Hornetguy97    53
2 minutes ago, Hyp Hop Hyp Hop Hypocrite said:

did he say why they went to mufflers beside "Emission levels"

Obviously for child hearing. 

2 minutes ago, Hornetguy97 said:

Obviously for child hearing. 

yet avenger ear rapped the crap out of the whole samboyd stadium. they sell earphones for a reason. im sorry but its 1500 horsepower its gonna make a little noise

• Upvote 1

Hornetguy97    53
1 minute ago, Hyp Hop Hyp Hop Hypocrite said:

yet avenger ear rapped the crap out of the whole samboyd stadium. they sell earphones for a reason. im sorry but its 1500 horsepower its gonna make a little noise

Well he isnt a company truck. Sims trucks are here with open headers

Media guy said single elim racing? So no more just 8 make the bracket?

Just now, Hornetguy97 said:

i mean i get it they want to muffle the sound a little bit. but this is a 10,000 pound 1500 horsepower truck, not drums. zoomies have never been a problem at all. Ever. they have been on countless trucks. im not sure why they decide to do something about it just now.

Pink Guy    1,518
14 minutes ago, Hornetguy97 said:

Media guy said single elim racing? So no more just 8 make the bracket?

I think the format is all race, all do the "Two Wheeled Trick" competition and all do freestyle obviously. Hoping it's a good show, looks like Mother Nature won't damper it like last year (even though I skipped this year)

Hornetguy97    53
1 hour ago, Pink Guy said:

I think the format is all race, all do the "Two Wheeled Trick" competition and all do freestyle obviously. Hoping it's a good show, looks like Mother Nature won't damper it like last year (even though I skipped this year)

Must have qualified last night. Straight into round 1. Track is to slippery. Turn before cars is way to tight. 2 penalies so far for missing ramp

Pink Guy    1,518
Just now, Hornetguy97 said:

Must have qualified last night. Straight into round 1. Track is to slippery. Turn before cars is way to tight. 2 penalies so far for missing ramp

They slinging mud up like last year? I know with last year after a few passes the track became much easier to manage

Hornetguy97    53
7 minutes ago, Pink Guy said:

They slinging mud up like last year? I know with last year after a few passes the track became much easier to manage

Eh, its slippery but not muddy. Bkt arent helping.  Wish they would have qualified so track didnt damper moving on. Instead of basing it off last week

stome crusher and hooked are just as loud if a lil bit louder then the mufflers. Sound a helluva lot better too. Oh well,

also it looks like the dirt was intended for rain. Its looks gravely and extremely dusty

France Highlights:

Chad Tingler and Cynthia Gauthier attempted their first backflips; neither came out successful, although Cynthia came close.

Alx Danielsson may be a potential nominee for Crash Madness next year after a wild crash in his freestyle.

Becky McDonough almost repeated her World Finals racing crash in Freestyle. Only difference is that she didn't shred the body the process, and the front end was totaled, but not snapped apart.

Bari Musawwir took the Overall win, which included a Racing victory over Neil Elliott in the finals.

Hornetguy97    53

Tom recovered it, 3rd hit. Ran into wall. Took the lead. Fan judging wrong here. 

Adam took lead, best run ive seen live. Didnt move truck

what a show, ryan gave it 100% redemption from last year

Double.D ッ    2,155

For anyone wondering why Tom was shut off and not allowed to refire, here's why.

https://www.facebook.com/deltondowker/videos/10156364836197576/

I've only ever worked arena shows, but in every meeting I've been in its made clear that as soon as chunks of dirt go into the crowd, you're done.