Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

58 minutes ago, Chris B said:

MJ says something bigs coming to STL tonight. Claims "we've been requesting it for years". Some say full live stream, while others say Bigfoot. I say King Sling based on their photos recently

Would have required Dennis selling the naming rights which I doubt he would do. I imagine when dennis retires we might start see him mud race again, and very likely under that name. 

15 minutes ago, NavySonicShell said:

Redesign of BKT's B)B):wub::wub:

Sexy.

(Might be old but I never saw it here)

Bad tires are still bad. Unless they beefed them up in other places I doubt a change to the outside of the edge will do much. 

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

MJ says something bigs coming to STL tonight. Claims "we've been requesting it for years". Some say full live stream, while others say Bigfoot. I say King Sling based on their photos recently

Official Reveal of the Doom's Day driver?

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

destroying fan judges and making creative tracks again lol doubt it 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JackMProductions said:

That's probably what it's gonna be, and unless they say Rob Knell (sarcasm), there's nothing big or surprising about it.

i thought that they just had random people who were available driving dooms day i dont think they had an official driver  

Also Monster Jam tonight looks REALLY empty. Like... maybe 50% of the stadium is full. I dunno if it was lack of promotion or what, but I've noticed less and less people going to shows as of the last year. Seems they're losing some real steam as far as ticket sales

EDIT: Oh yeah, they really didn't promote. Look on Instagram to tonight compared to this. If Monster Jam wants more later year shows they have got to start promoting more because Nashville, Glendale 2 and tonight have had abysmal crowd turnouts. Maybe it's just a weening period for new shows, but honestly if there's not a solid ground then is it worth the money to rent it out? Especially since these massive gaps means the dirt isn't stored there like for Houston or Anaheim (I think... someone from Cali verify that)

54 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Also Monster Jam tonight looks REALLY empty. Like... maybe 50% of the stadium is full. I dunno if it was lack of promotion or what, but I've noticed less and less people going to shows as of the last year. Seems they're losing some real steam as far as ticket sales

EDIT: Oh yeah, they really didn't promote. Look on Instagram to tonight compared to this. If Monster Jam wants more later year shows they have got to start promoting more because Nashville, Glendale 2 and tonight have had abysmal crowd turnouts.

This is a shot in the dark about low attendance but maybe parents are a little stingy on going at this time of year because it is right before Christmas and they would rather get their kids presents then go to Monster Jam. Maybe people would rather go to the late winter shows in Glendale and St. Louis. 

That's still weird how low that attendance is compared to the February show in St. Louis. 

Has Monster Jam revealed this surprise yet? Bigfoot won't be there; they confirmed on their Facebook that FELD chose not to hire them. They did do a display in downtown St Louis though.

EDIT: Colt Stephens has been in Dooms Day and he is driving FS1 Cleatus next year. MJ revealed it through a livestream on Facebook.