Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Unfortunately it was announced, but luckily not many people saw it. So here is the official announcement! 

All of us at Obsession Racing are very proud to announce that we will be running the Monster Jam Fox Sports 1 West television tour! We can’t wait to burn it down for all of our fans across the country this year as we have stops in both Florida and Georgia. This is going to be one fun year and we can’t wait to see all of our fans from Coast to Coast!

1f8ea4249e.jpg

• Upvote 2

actually i was thinking of something, so for anybody who is a driver thats on sim monsters that also runs on monster jam what do you think of the same tracks that they always have does it help more or do you guys prefer different track layouts. i have always seen the fan perspective and never the drivers thoughts on them 

5 minutes ago, barry the bee said:

actually i was thinking of something, so for anybody who is a driver thats on sim monsters that also runs on monster jam what do you think of the same tracks that they always have does it help more or do you guys prefer different track layouts. i have always seen the fan perspective and never the drivers thoughts on them 

Same track layouts doesn't always mean same. It may be similar jumps on every track, but it's not the same angle every track meaning that just because it throws you one way one weekend, doesn't mean it will throw you the same way the next weekend. 

1 hour ago, obsessionracing said:

Same track layouts doesn't always mean same. It may be similar jumps on every track, but it's not the same angle every track meaning that just because it throws you one way one weekend, doesn't mean it will throw you the same way the next weekend. 

oh didnt know that they built it different on purpose i figured it was always made the same