Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

23 minutes ago, steiale said:

Rod Ryan is rolling out a sweet military tribute truck for the Houston Shows

A few more pictures from their website in addition to a military truck pull contest.

http://thebuzz.iheart.com/onair/the-rod-ryan-show-52901/check-out-this-years-rod-ryan-15364984/

Nice design, really not that that many trucks out there any more with American flag paint jobs.

the 14 truck deal is because they left the trucks in austrailia for next year, so they have less trucks which means its no longer a equal 8-8 split in stadiums, but now 8 indies and 6 feld trucks. Smart business leaving them there really

8 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

the 14 truck deal is because they left the trucks in austrailia for next year, so they have less trucks which means its no longer a equal 8-8 split in stadiums, but now 8 indies and 6 feld trucks. Smart business leaving them there really

Explains why they didn't retire GD23. Probably just left it there for next year.

2 hours ago, Sonuvadiggerrocks said:

Samson driven by Rick Steffens, *Trucks/drivers subject to change, Extreme Diesel driven by Dave Radzierez 

Looks like Samson and Xdp are in monster jam now. This was for the Detroit show and I saw them again in a Tampa show.

Diesel Dave indoors... :blink:

• Upvote 2

Yeah like... is it a different injury or? Because she's really only done one US stadium show and the Euro tour since January. I've never seen a driver get injuries this quickly between. Like bloody hell glad she's getting out now, she can't seem to get seat time anymore due to injuries

And they'll probably pull Brianna from the FS1 tour I imagine