Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

The photo shopped render is pretty accurate:

Also Cleatus finally got the FS1 logo changed:

No dirt in Chile:

Bendzick now has BKTs on Thunder 4x4 so I'm assuming that most of the Indies who didn't have them last year will have them on their trucks for this season. 

2 hours ago, steiale said:

Bendzick now has BKTs on Thunder 4x4 so I'm assuming that most of the Indies who didn't have them last year will have them on their trucks for this season. 

Samson is gonna look goooooood with BKTs on it

3 hours ago, steiale said:

The photo shopped render is pretty accurate:

Also Cleatus finally got the FS1 logo changed:
No dirt in Chile:

Neither the Cleatus nor the Thunder photos are coming up. Must've been deleted.

just went to my first monster jam show Free!. A radio did a giveaway some tickets so me and my dad won. Tomorrow im going again to monster jam. Got the yearbook and a t shirt signed by the drivers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Also zombie rolled over lol. Im very happy with it lmao

2 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

Hell has frozen over: the 2nd USA-1 is at the US Bank Stadium

15390848_10211796386770148_8859977072034

So is it going to be at the pit party or something? Everett was always against the corporate type; this really surprises me.

I wonder if more restored trucks will start showing up next year, and if they do, I'm perfectly okay with that.

So, I was screwing around on google maps and found something pretty cool. It looks like the satellite image for Sam Boyd Stadium was taken just days before the world finals and you can see the racing track built, along with the trucks set up for the pit party and you can see the pit area with a bunch of parts and the trucks in the show in their individual pits.

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.0871254,-115.014508,117m/data=!3m1!1e3

• Upvote 1

This is also, if what Becky said is correct (and I hope FELD changed their mind on this) the last show of the yellow El Toro Loco

Speaking of Becky, she looks to have been taken out of the FS1 West tour and now Marc McDonald (woo woo! I fear this may be his last season though, and he's only in as a fill in) is in, probably to counter Madusa's injury

4 hours ago, Chris B said:

Track for Minny, looks like USA 1 is out on the track for the pit party

15419735_1854402448123221_1416767364737187761_o.jpg?oh=10af99b102f172615de6023cf791f9c2&oe=58F8017A

Photo cred Nathan Williamson on instagram

I wonder why they pulled a section out in the stadium. Is the tunnel behind that section?