Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

3 hours ago, bkelley said:

I wonder why they pulled a section out in the stadium. Is the tunnel behind that section?

I think the tunnel is next to firestorm, prolly just easier to work on the trucks there. Or to make the stadium look more full. I read it sold out today. I wish they wiuld throw a van stack or something on the dirt mounds and put them on the backside of the dirt jammer. 

12 minutes ago, Hornetguy97 said:

I think the tunnel is next to firestorm, prolly just easier to work on the trucks there. Or to make the stadium look more full. I read it sold out today. I wish they wiuld throw a van stack or something on the dirt mounds and put them on the backside of the dirt jammer. 

That's good because Montgomery and Santiago didn't look super full 

19 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Remember when they used to do videos at the World Finals where drivers lip synched to songs? They need to bring that back

Actually, they still do them. For this year, it was only played at the actual show to the song Happy. At the other years it wasn't shown, they only played it at the award ceremony. 2015's was leaked on YouTube, but idk if it's still there

2 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Actually, they still do them. For this year, it was only played at the actual show to the song Happy. At the other years it wasn't shown, they only played it at the award ceremony. 2015's was leaked on YouTube, but idk if it's still there

That's lame they won't post them online. 2011's video was one of the all time best

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

That's lame they won't post them online. 2011's video was one of the all time best

Hate to take this thread even more off topic, but here's 2016's 

And 2015's!

Enjoy! (22 sec in confirms Pablo was driving Doomsday)

• Upvote 2

So update from show 2 of Minny:

Tom in Max D wins racing and crashes at the end

Becky McDonough in perfect fitting fashion wins her first stadium freestyle and pulls off a Mohawk Warrior at WF13 (two consecutive backflips)

Overall looking at footage it was a great weekend in Minny. Been kinda let down by the last few stadium events but these honestly have me hyped for 2017 

• Upvote 2