Sim Monsters
Goldberg6734

Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Pink Guy    1,518

This is also, if what Becky said is correct (and I hope FELD changed their mind on this) the last show of the yellow El Toro Loco

Speaking of Becky, she looks to have been taken out of the FS1 West tour and now Marc McDonald (woo woo! I fear this may be his last season though, and he's only in as a fill in) is in, probably to counter Madusa's injury

bkelly    178
4 hours ago, Chris B said:

Track for Minny, looks like USA 1 is out on the track for the pit party

15419735_1854402448123221_1416767364737187761_o.jpg?oh=10af99b102f172615de6023cf791f9c2&oe=58F8017A

Photo cred Nathan Williamson on instagram

I wonder why they pulled a section out in the stadium. Is the tunnel behind that section?

Hornetguy97    53
3 hours ago, bkelley said:

I wonder why they pulled a section out in the stadium. Is the tunnel behind that section?

I think the tunnel is next to firestorm, prolly just easier to work on the trucks there. Or to make the stadium look more full. I read it sold out today. I wish they wiuld throw a van stack or something on the dirt mounds and put them on the backside of the dirt jammer. 

Pink Guy    1,518
12 minutes ago, Hornetguy97 said:

I think the tunnel is next to firestorm, prolly just easier to work on the trucks there. Or to make the stadium look more full. I read it sold out today. I wish they wiuld throw a van stack or something on the dirt mounds and put them on the backside of the dirt jammer. 

That's good because Montgomery and Santiago didn't look super full 

Hornetguy97    53
18 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

That's good because Montgomery and Santiago didn't look super full 

Yea but arenas rarely get sold out. But i guess chile should be since first time

John Dough    2,761
2 hours ago, Hornetguy97 said:

For a sold out stadium, lackluster show. Probably because of the 2 show weekend. 

I thought it was pretty good, the drivers didn't really hold back too much, they did a lot more than I expected

Pink Guy    1,518

Remember when they used to do videos at the World Finals where drivers lip synched to songs? They need to bring that back

• Upvote 3