Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

13 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

http://roughneckmonstertruck.com/about-us.html

So apparently Scott Stephens is looking to get back in the game, or at least I assume he's driving since his son is part of FELD now. The whole thing reads kind of... bizarre... 

Scott had the same design on a mini monster truck a few weeks ago.

Ochs was originally listed on one of the FS1 tours as well but was taken off. I didn't see Scott or Steven on anything so I'm curious why there not back, especially because Liddycoat was the Young Guns champ and Sims isn't going back to Hooked. My only thought is that they're getting new trucks which is odd because Black Ops is so new. Dragon and Pirates Curse have other drivers but it's still weird because all 3 were really good drivers.

FELD's paint/design department must've gotten butchered this past year. We had a ton of new trucks and schemes last year, and now we have only two new trucks, two new schemes (Metal Mulisha and ME), and all the specialty bodies and AFAIK Black Ops and Junkyard Dog are gone. Here's to hoping they recover because yeah cracks are starting to show. The optimist in me says this is a weening period to adjust for all the new foreign markets but...