Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

40 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

heard FELD wants to take away everything that makes Pablo's Digger...Pablo's

which means the purple beads would be getting the boot, along with the red shock towers and tie rods... hope it doesnt go in affect

I'm surprised he's still even driving since they just force him into east coast arenas now. He's only had like two stadium shows since the end of 2014

3 hours ago, fernBurn said:

heard FELD wants to take away everything that makes Pablo's Digger...Pablo's

which means the purple beads would be getting the boot, along with the red shock towers and tie rods... hope it doesnt go in affect

He is not the only one that is going to suffer the "uniqueness" removal...

3 hours ago, gravediggerfan said:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/45943301/Mattel-Hot-Wheel-Monster-Jam-Marketing-Materials

Found some pretty important info requarding 2017 Hotwheels See for yourself! 10 Sliver Collection Trucks Total PLUS Check out that List!!

It was impossible to see but I seen that Goldberg is going to be a throwback truck i also have a feeling that the s10 avenger will be a throwback but there were a lot of custom trucks I couldn't see because the pics were to small to zoom in on 

22 hours ago, gravediggerfan said:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/45943301/Mattel-Hot-Wheel-Monster-Jam-Marketing-Materials

Found some pretty important info requarding 2017 Hotwheels See for yourself! 10 Sliver Collection Trucks Total PLUS Check out that List!!

I think its not goldberg, i think its Team Meents because Goldberg has to sign something maybe or well... idk lol 

4 minutes ago, Jon Cannon said:

That save tho

The Atlanta Falcons will have a home playoff game on the weekend of Jan. 14th, so if you bought tickets for MJ expect a rescheduling.

The Texans also have a home playoff  game the weekend of Jan. 7, so expect that MJ to be rescheduled too.

21 minutes ago, bkelley said:

The Atlanta Falcons will have a home playoff game on the weekend of Jan. 14th, so if you bought tickets for MJ expect a rescheduling.

The Texans also have a home playoff  game the weekend of Jan. 7, so expect that MJ to be rescheduled too.

They already did, one will now be a 2 day show (Houston) which I so DONT want to happen for Atlanta

1 hour ago, Charlie H. said:

They already did, one will now be a 2 day show (Houston) which I so DONT want to happen for Atlanta

It makes you wonder why MJ doesn't try to have their Houston and Atlanta shows later in the season. The Falcons and Texans make the playoffs about every 3-4 years. 

57 minutes ago, steiale said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but after watching Minneapolis on FS1, The freestyle clock now runs 2 minutes of regulation with no bonus time.

I think they started doing that in St Louis and I'm glad they did. I think it will fix some of the complaints about judging and if someone won just because they had a better bonus time.