Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

7 hours ago, fernBurn said:

MAJOR TRIGGER ALERT

Zoomies not being used in arena shows anymore.

no more gravedigger vroom vrooms

guess i'm not going to firstontario centre in april

i mean, i hate grave digger as a team, but as a truck... ugh, i love the zoomies on digger

I saw on a few driver's Instagram stories that Feld may now be putting the driver's names under the window. I've seen it with Ami Houde's Zombie and Armando Castro's El Toro Loco. I will say that that is a nice addition if it will be on all the trucks especially if the special colors and driver's individual special features for the trucks are going away.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, steiale said:

I saw on a few driver's Instagram stories that Feld may now be putting the driver's names under the window. I've seen it with Ami Houde's Zombie and Armando Castro's El Toro Loco. I will say that that is a nice addition if it will be on all the trucks especially if the special colors and driver's individual special features for the trucks are going away.

Would't mind that one bit. Especially if, as you said, the special features go away.

2 hours ago, Tieks. said:

Would't mind that one bit. Especially if, as you said, the special features go away.

Yeah, if you weren't aware, FELD is doing away with trucks like the yellow ETL and orange Max-D. I think it's budget cuts or something.

1 hour ago, bkelley said:

Yeah, if you weren't aware, FELD is doing away with trucks like the yellow ETL and orange Max-D. I think it's budget cuts or something.

that's actually kinda sad. i mean i hated the recoloured max d's and grave diggers but i thought the black and yellow etl's were nice.

eh well

5 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

that's actually kinda sad. i mean i hated the recoloured max d's and grave diggers but i thought the black and yellow etl's were nice.

eh well

Yeah. I wasn't a huge fan of the all of the Max-Ds (except for the golden one that ran at WF 16). The different colored ETL's were pretty cool. I hope McDonald finds a way to stay in the business, he is without a doubt one of the best at racing monster trucks, although I can see himself retiring so to say from the actual racing. 

44 minutes ago, steiale said:

Shark in the water! Megalodon has been sighted:

looks better than I expected.... I guess we better swim?!

(yes that was a reference to the motorhead song which I think will be the theme song for it)

We're in Des Moines, theyre running Muddy Girl instead of backdraft. Randy Browns Digger has his name/green beadlocks. Had 2 practices today, almost rolled the new Jailbird body lol incase anyone was wondering, it is alot steeper than it looks driving a truck off the hybrid center lol 

1 hour ago, NitroMenace said:

We're in Des Moines, theyre running Muddy Girl instead of backdraft. Randy Browns Digger has his name/green beadlocks. Had 2 practices today, almost rolled the new Jailbird body lol incase anyone was wondering, it is alot steeper than it looks driving a truck off the hybrid center lol 

Only almost? Should have just broke her in, that way you're not scared to in the real show