Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Monster Jam Officials have changed the shirt they've been using since the 90s. Instead of a shirt with a black and white checker stripe going down diagonal with black beneaththe stripe and red above it, it's now a half black-half yellow shirt with a big USHRA logo on the back. I liked the old ones but at least we get USHRA logos still.

3 hours ago, bkelley said:

Monster Jam Officials have changed the shirt they've been using since the 90s. Instead of a shirt with a black and white checker stripe going down diagonal with black beneaththe stripe and red above it, it's now a half black-half yellow shirt with a big USHRA logo on the back. I liked the old ones but at least we get USHRA logos still.

This really sucks...

I mean for fuvk sake, it's their 25 Anniversary, they won't stop talking about it, but they are changing one of the most iconic things IMO. As you said, ATLEAST  they kept the USHRA logo, ATLEAST. But i dunno, this kind of stuff really kills the vibe of Monster Jam, i've been seeing officials wear the same uniform since i started following Monster Jam in 2004-5 (Wow that's almost 13 years), this a big bummer for me.

24 minutes ago, Edy said:

i've been seeing officials wear the same uniform since i started following Monster Jam in 2004-5 (Wow that's almost 13 years), this a big bummer for me.

Wearing the same shirt for 13 years? Sounds like fun. 
I like the new uniforms. They still look professional and it's a nice update. But I'm really not sure how someone else's clothing is ruining your experience....

8 minutes ago, Double.D ッ said:

Man, I hate when a shirt design ruins my entire monster truck show experience.

1 minute ago, MJFanatic said:

Wearing the same shirt for 13 years? Sounds like fun. 
I like the new uniforms. They still look professional and it's a nice update. But I'm really not sure how someone else's clothing is ruining your experience....

I never said it ruined my experience, but ok, i guess?

I just said it was a bummer to see something classic go away :/ 

But fine i guess, put words in my mouth