Jump to content
Sim Monsters
Goldberg6734

Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

i hope so, tbh. either put linsey back in blue thunder or completely retire the truck. 

Problem is that if they put Linsey in Blue Thunder, there goes the Crusader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was confirmed that the FS1 West Lineup will be heading to - Syracuse,NY, Nashville, TN, Foxboro, Ma, East Rutherford, NJ after the world finals. This was confirmed by one of the hosts of the tour on facebook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the one kinda afraid that the new dump truck and shark truck are going to completely sell out after this year and then have 5 billion different designs next year like zombie and Maxd? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jackson Brammer said:

It was confirmed that the FS1 West Lineup will be heading to - Syracuse,NY, Nashville, TN, Foxboro, Ma, East Rutherford, NJ after the world finals. This was confirmed by one of the hosts of the tour on facebook.

The announcer might be, but I highly doubt they have set lineups for those events at this point. Plus I don't see the Ramers or Swansons driving to Syracuse...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Problem is that if they put Linsey in Blue Thunder, there goes the Crusader.

good. i never liked crusader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lindsey will forever and always be in the Crusader for me. Blue Thunder to him was like Hendrick for Kyle Busch - it happened, but we don't talk about it anymore.

Snake Bite is pretty cool, but the skewed letters are messing with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Crazyboy335 said:

Lindsey will forever and always be in the Crusader for me. Blue Thunder to him was like Hendrick for Kyle Busch - it happened, but we don't talk about it anymore.

Snake Bite is pretty cool, but the skewed letters are messing with me.

I like the crusader truck but ever since Linsey started driving it he always has bad luck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, barry the bee said:

I like the crusader truck but ever since Linsey started driving it he always has bad luck 

what do you mean when linsey started driving he drove crusader since it was announced 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, barry the bee said:

I like the crusader truck but ever since Linsey started driving it he always has bad luck 

I think you mean in 2016, for me there he had bad luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×