Mini Racing Comp

Nathan H.

For all who are true racers. I'm looking for someone to race with on the avrintech server.  Track is Atlanta 2015 Racing. I don't have many trucks because I had to do a system. restore since a virus infected my laptop. Available packs: Rage Pack, Blaise's GD XIX (I think XIX) Pack, and Titan 2016 pack. smv4 is being downloaded but will be a while. Servername: ror.avrintech.net Port Number: 12002

16 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Wasn't trying to be rude, just saying that a lot of the good racers run leagues and look past fun runs.

I beg to differ. King of the Hill is a one night funrun points championship, and every one that I've been a part of has had a full turnout with all of the trucks that are available, with many of the top racers on the site. 

14 minutes ago, Jon Cannon said:

I beg to differ. King of the Hill is a one night funrun points championship, and every one that I've been a part of has had a full turnout with all of the trucks that are available, with many of the top racers on the site. 

Maybe I'm just not noticing, but to me it seems like the lack of KOTH/Fun Runs is a recent development. Maybe they're rarer than I thought and they only come around once every so often.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Maybe I'm just not noticing, but to me it seems like the lack of KOTH/Fun Runs is a recent development. Maybe they're rarer than I thought and they only come around once every so often.

You're not wrong there. But when someone does have the time to host one, they are usually filled without a problem.

12 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

But when someone does have the time to host one, they are usually filled without a problem.

3 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

News Flash: The last KOTH event was at the end of June.

Apparently you are selective in what you choose to read. I never said that they happened super often, my point is that they always have a full field of competitive racers competing when they are held. The whole point of discussion was whether experienced racers still raced fun runs or not, and they do. This conversation has nothing to do with the regularity of events.

Edited by Jon Cannon