Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

51 minutes ago, tyrannos said:

didn't you give me that? maybe it was someone else

I'm pretty sure I gave it to you and a few others but I was like not even a quarter of the way done then, I'm planning on releasing it once I figure out how to fix this problem I keep having with the truck, the interior shell is invisible and I'm almost 100% positive it's a problem with the fiberglass.png 

19 hours ago, xyrose said:

See 

There's 3 main types of long-style Digger logos. The one with the drip in the G, the "promotional logo" like the one used on the truck above, and the current logo. The drip-G logo was the only one that was used (in various styles of it's own) up until the current logo. The "promotional" logo was only used on banners, advertisements, merchandise, etc. The only time it was run was on the 20th and 25th anniversary (in a slanted font) trucks.

Promo logo:

images-grave-digger-30th-range.jpg

Drip-G logo:

latest?cb=20150130202908

Current logo:

zkr4pns.jpg

This is just stuff I pick up from being a Digger fan all my life. ;)

13 minutes ago, Skyliner849 said:

This is my first custom called "Zozo"

The words on the roof are a part of the song "snuff" from slipknot, that phrase its in my head since i saw the video for the first time lol.

I will download this just because it has Snuff lyrics on it.

• Upvote 1

Avengers coming out pretty good so far, big thanks to Chris for helping make the rust look a lot more realistic. Im encountering one issue though, seems like when in 1st person view (cant say c0ckpit lol) the windshield is completely black, its probably an easy fix i just dont know how to do it.  (Just noticed the white part fixed it)

ff736bcdcdb2b6001ca4e9d53abfbb90.jpg
fd0ac3bf344a6a16394ec431eb0fb0e1.png
2cf7500928e2708b268d39f129effd13.png
a24d7db14046db761fa50992a8e58010.png
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Jackattack29 said:

Avengers coming out pretty good so far, big thanks to Chris for helping make the rust look a lot more realistic. Im encountering one issue though, seems like when in 1st person view (cant say c0ckpit lol) the windshield is completely black, its probably an easy fix i just dont know how to do it.  (Just noticed the white part fixed it

My suggestion is to use the rims from Rage with the BKT's from Fern's Blue Thunder. Those should fit better together and look more realistic. Other than that, Great work Jack!

• Upvote 1