Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

12 minutes ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

I know the base paint is crappy but how does it look so far?

Lightspeed 2016 (Yeah I know the name is cheesy)

Anything that you would change such as props or painting or does it look worth releasing?

Maybe if you can(not sure if you'd want to put the effort into) but maybe give the body more life. Maybe see if you could have little indications of some clouds(Unfortunately not the happy little ones, FeelsBobRossMan) Everything else looks good but might want to adds some more detail to the body. Great looking piece though! 

Just now, LordFrosting said:

Maybe if you can(not sure if you'd want to put the effort into) but maybe give the body more life. Maybe see if you could have little indications of some clouds(Unfortunately not the happy little ones, FeelsBobRossMan) Everything else looks good but might want to adds some more detail to the body. Great looking piece though! 

Hey, thanks! I'll try to add some clouds that certainly appear to append doom soon. Thanks! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

I know the base paint is crappy but how does it look so far?

Lightspeed 2016 (Yeah I know the name is cheesy)

Anything that you would change such as props or painting or does it look worth releasing?

it's not bad for a custom. :)
what chassis did u use? looks awesome!
could use... IDK, Zues on the hood?

7 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

it's not bad for a custom. :)
what chassis did u use? looks awesome!
could use... IDK, Zues on the hood?

I used most parts from Lucas Oil Crusader 2015. It's mostly custom paint so original makers of truck will be put in credits. Oh yeah, what are zues?

5 hours ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

Oh yeah, what is Zeus?

That would be the sky and thunder god from the ancient Greek religion, which personally could add a nice touch to that truck. Also, I've been liking what I've seen so far on this chapter everyone, keep up the great work! :)

Edited by ShawnVallance
Holy moly, I've struck a deal with the devil with having 666 posts! XD

2 hours ago, ShawnVallance said:

That would be the sky and thunder god from the ancient Greek religion, which personally could add a nice touch to that truck. Also, I've been liking what I've seen so far on this chapter everyone, keep up the great work! :)

Okay, I know who Zeus is but had no cue because it was misspelled.

2 minutes ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

Okay, I know who Zeus is but had no cue because it was misspelled.

Okay, I would love to add that but after using image search I can't really find a good picture of him on Google.

Just now, Mr. Self Destruct said:

This actually looks really good! You might wanna make a new chassis for it, though, because it looks like I spot some v4 props. Otherwise, I like it. ;)

it used chuck's 2014 ETL chassis still getting new props put on it!!!

4 hours ago, ShawnVallance said:

roll in the little kids who lie about their ages to get an account and ask for everything and cause a huge argument

• Upvote 1