Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

1 minute ago, Joey B. said:

U HATE ZOMBIE?! GO TO HEEEELLL

Honestly, it's your opinion. I have no problem with it.

Trying not to take this further, and not trying to start a flame war, but I don't really like 3D trucks in general. Max-D and Grave Digger 30th were exceptions because they were just molded into the side, they weren't full-on 3D character bodies. Team Predator, Wild Thang, and the Bulls were exceptions because the designs were actually unique for their time and were creative. Zombie, Taz, Donkey Kong, and basically all of the other 3D character trucks were more like distorted cartoon characters on 66'' tires (the irony right?).

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Trying not to take this further, and not trying to start a flame war, but I don't really like 3D trucks in general. Max-D and Grave Digger 30th were exceptions because they were just molded into the side, they weren't full-on 3D character bodies. Team Predator, Wild Thang, and the Bulls were exceptions because the designs were actually unique for their time and were creative. Zombie, Taz, Donkey Kong, and basically all of the other 3D character trucks were more like distorted cartoon characters on 66'' tires (the irony right?).

I completely agree with you.
the 3D bodies where ok for there time, but now? give me a break.

same it seems like all the new trucks are all 3d just so their based on looks, i hate the zombie because its overrated and it doesnt need 5,000,000 body styles so they can get more of the same truck at the world finals like they do with grave digger

Just now, Imagine_Dragons_fan said:

same it seems like all the new trucks are all 3d just so their based on looks, i hate the zombie because its overrated and it doesnt need 5,000,000 body styles so they can get more of the same truck at the world finals like they do with grave digger

I honestly hated the fact that they entered multiple Diggers, Max-Ds, and various others into the World Finals. What happened to an even playing field? I mean, for real. There were 4 Diggers, 2-3 Max-Ds, so you were pretty much guaranteed to have either Dennis or Tom win. I love that Digger double downed, but if they did it legitimately, and didn't have the entire Team Digger chip in a little bit here and there, it would've been all the more better and victorious-feeling.

1 minute ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I honestly hated the fact that they entered multiple Diggers, Max-Ds, and various others into the World Finals. What happened to an even playing field? I mean, for real. There were 4 Diggers, 2-3 Max-Ds, so you were pretty much guaranteed to have either Dennis or Tom win. I love that Digger double downed, but if they did it legitimately, and didn't have the entire Team Digger chip in a little bit here and there, it would've been all the more better and victorious-feeling.

exactly thats why they have the fs1 series and all the tours just so they can see how many diggers and maxd's they can get at the wf and thats why i hate i dont get why they just cant go back to how the tour was in 2014 when it was all simple, but we should probably let this subject go so we dont fill the whole syp thread with what doesnt belong in it but i agree 100%

Well um, it's been awhile since I've posted much of anything in here, so please allow me to make up for lost time.......022422fd0a.pngc143329ac9.jpg1613d44d0a.pngaf1e2deace.png2cd4748b22.pngb53d7e7bb7.png7384e0ecb4.jpg1b590fed77.jpg

I'll let you guys figure out just what I've got going on, and this is just a small sample of what I've got in store for this community....... 

#GraveWho?

• Upvote 12