Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Your 4 links don't line up, and literally everything on that truck except for the tires is v4. It makes me sad :( 

10 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

i made a post that it'll be a V4 build. :/

But that's LAZY. Its not up to me but it really just doesn't seem like you're putting any effort into these if you're not using new props and content. There's plenty of shocks, 4-links, engines, chassis's, etc. etc. etc. all on this site, all at your disposal, and you're not taking advantage of it. For me the first two trucks are an exception but after that to me it seems like there should be a lot more effort put in (using new props, assembling the chassis in Blender, and taking the time to at least try to level your content with others).

This is just my two cents, but you can do whatever you want. I couldn't really care less.

• Upvote 2

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 5:38 PM, Mr. Self Destruct said:

But that's LAZY. Its not up to me but it really just doesn't seem like you're putting any effort into these if you're not using new props and content. There's plenty of shocks, 4-links, engines, chassis's, etc. etc. etc. all on this site, all at your disposal, and you're not taking advantage of it. For me the first two trucks are an exception but after that to me it seems like there should be a lot more effort put in (using new props, assembling the chassis in Blender, and taking the time to at least try to level your content with others).

This is just my two cents, but you can do whatever you want. I couldn't really care less.

I really don't have time to agrue with people.
i appericate the suggestions.
i really don't have the time to assemble chassis etc in blender........ yet
i appericate what your telling me.
and i'm not lazy.

32 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

and i'm not lazy.
and you thinking i'm lying?

how come i never showcased this?
and yes. this IS high quality. IDK

1) I wasn't trying to argue with you.

2) Thank you for taking the time to consider my "suggestions," but really all you have to do to assemble a chassis is open a blend file of a chassis that you can download from here, and SHIFT+F1 some props onto it, texture some stuff, export, and boom. Chassis done.

3) I never accused you of lying for/about anything. I just said your content would get a significant boost if you just took a little bit more time out of your day to add some more high-level stuff. For starters, your truck looks OK, but it could use new tires, headers, axles, hydros, and prop movement (the 4-links don't even connect to the chassis). And to be honest, it looks like you took the chassis from one of Blaise's trucks and repainted the driver or something. I could be wrong, don't shoot me down.

And just because you don't have the time for something at that moment doesn't mean you should just skip it and move along. Delay your release. I waited until Blaise loaned me some better props (so I could stop using V4 stuff) and that's what spawned the Art of Self Destruction Truck Pack. Even if it doesn't spawn the ideas, it's worth the wait to delay your stuff until it gets better. I should've learned this with Blacksmith, it's on it's 4th revamp. You could make your work level with mine, or even higher, Blaise's or Fern's. You have potential, but don't waste it on rushed work.

2 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

so I've had enough for customs for once........ yes i'm aware of double posts and such

I decied to freaking revamp the freaking grinder truck with freaking BKT tires and such.
yeah it looks like a V4 body, right?

Klayton has an F-150 body blend with a Grinder map in it, if that's the V4 body you're using.

Anyway, case closed, no more talking here. If you wanna continue this (please don't) click that little blue button called "Send Message."

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Klayton has an F-150 body blend with a Grinder map in it, if that's the V4 body you're using.

That is my v4.5 body with my revamped paint. This body should no longer be used and replaced with Harlows. Idk why im even making suggestions when some people are too fking lazy to change out parts

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

and i'm not lazy.
and you thinking i'm lying?

how come i never showcased this?
and yes. this IS high quality. IDK

You did not paint this time horn painted it for you. all you did was make it chrome

Edited by Jon Cannon