Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

Just now, Garrett Hanson said:

ok, just kinda sucks that Grave Digger 13 was never really a real life truck. (IDK)
ROR is a different story.

Grave Digger 13 was never built due to the superstition involving the number "13" and the fact that it had bad luck in the name. They codenamed Digger 7 (2000) 13 because 12 was already campaigning and 14 was not yet but a thought.

And what do you mean ROR is a different story?

Just now, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Grave Digger 13 was never built due to the superstition involving the number "13" and the fact that it had bad luck in the name. They codenamed Digger 7 (2000) 13 because 12 was already campaigning and 14 was not yet but a thought.

And what do you mean ROR is a different story?

I meant to say that rockgod was making Digger 13
it's really Digger 7

Okay well I know this isn't Monster Truck or ROR related, but it's show your projects.

Working on a political video to the song Eraser by NIN.

It's a compilation of footage of different events combined with political and pretty shocking facts about the modern world.

Here's what I got so far (start at 30 second point of song)

KbIPwgl.png?1

Stuff that's crossed out is stuff that could potentially get me in trouble, so let's save it for the video.

On 10/26/2016 at 0:44 AM, monsterjam1 said:

update, just need to texture the poles and car stack, then redo the lines and add a couple things, then make freestyle, @the avenger i seen what you meant by the floor being bigger, it just looked smaller on the last pic i just didnt realize that  

Love the track but the entrance for the dome for the 2006 show is suppose to be on the other end. correct me if i'm wrong. All in all i cant wait to tear up this track once its done tho

Edited by Jon Cannon

15 hours ago, DiggerFan said:

Here's an old school track I saw a request for, over in the Track Requests forum...

The 1990 USA Motorsports Motor Spectacular at the Kansas City Arrowhead Stadium.

Love it. What did you use to design the track?

Edited by Jon Cannon

4 hours ago, the avenger said:

Love the track but the entrance for the dome for the 2006 show is suppose to be on the other end. correct me if i'm wrong. All in all i cant wait to tear up this track once its done tho

yeah your right i will have to turn everything around thanks

• Upvote 1