Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

12 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Including with the Avenger Pack

Harlow's Body from Jon's old Wrecking Crew/General Tire body with Lexan, new Fiberglass, and Avenger paint. Lexan is being replaced now.

Boy why u using Firefox?

Anyhow, try making the sponsors way smaller, and adding a tailgate.

IndieJam's been pending approval for a while now

23 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Boy why u using Firefox?

I can't wait to drive on indyjam2016 it would be cool if you're next track project could be st Louis 2016 or Jacksonville 2016 or Foxboro 2016

20 hours ago, Chris B said:

Boy why u using Firefox?

Using Firefox because Chrome took a massive sht after I updated my PC (it's slow asf now) and Internet Explorer and Edge are BS. Firefox is the only browser that's legit and runs good on Adblock.

There wasn't a tailgate on the actual body in real life. I deleted it in Blender because of this.

And yeah, I'll resize the sponsors. They're gargantuan now that I look back at it.

6 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Using Firefox because Chrome took a massive sht after I updated my PC (it's slow asf now) and Internet Explorer and Edge are BS. Firefox is the only browser that's legit and runs good on Adblock.

Off-topic but Vivaldi owns them all, give it a shot. It's a modern-take on the old Opera browser pre-Chromium switch. I just switched from Cyberfox (Firefox alt) because it's become too unreliable and slow. Edge would be best if it had more extensions and settings (will eventually) because it's so much faster and uses less power than anything else. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

There wasn't a tailgate on the actual body in real life. I deleted it in Blender because of this.

Sometimes he ran one, other times he didn't. (Look on Taft's site, you'll see)

So I guess just make whatever version you want, it's your truck

6 hours ago, Jack Merkle said:

In the midst of things I am working on a new project.  Can't believe this hasn't been made yet.  Also if anybody has the Bigfoot logo this truck ran, message me.

This is the best perspective rip I could do from one of Taft's images. It's not great because of his lack of caring to make his photos high quality, but it definitely has the potential to be traced. 

VKoVBek.png

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Harambefan1 said:

Guys, this is my best truck I've ever made, I made all the paint and body and its clearly better then anything else on this site.

(Dafuq?)

Pics don't do justice thing is the true 12/10 truck.

Ummmm ok