Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

Just now, Charlie H. said:

Why are you so obsessed with that? 

i work at the hall brothers shop and iv know mark hall for 16 years now im just really hoping to see there new updated trucks in the game some day i would make them but i cant model bodies or paint that good

3 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

any hall brothers trucks planned?

Possibly, if I can get someone to model the bodies properly.

3 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Why are you so obsessed with that? 

#HemiPowerBruh Oh wait, that's why I'm obsessed with them; don't mind me.....

2 hours ago, nks1996 said:

i work at the hall brothers shop and iv know mark hall for 16 years now im just really hoping to see there new updated trucks in the game some day i would make them but i cant model bodies or paint that good

Then ask Mark for the graphics. Map a Dodge body, apply the graphics and you're like halfway there.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, monsterjam16' said:

so i decided to make  "part custom" i guess you could call it... with a little help of rockgod's TOXIC, i made my first custom truck:

I'm amazed! I love the paint, so simplistic, yet so effective. I like the details, too. The recolored 4-links, driveshafts, all that cool stuff. If you cloned it right, I would suggest a release!

1 minute ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I'm amazed! I love the paint, so simplistic, yet so effective. I like the details, too. The recolored 4-links, driveshafts, all that cool stuff. If you cloned it right, I would suggest a release!

I know I'm gonna sound like a complete noob right here, but what exactly is "cloning "

Just now, monsterjam16' said:

I know I'm gonna sound like a complete noob right here, but what exactly is "cloning "

Cloning is when you repaint a part of the truck, and rename the texture, then replace the old texture's calling in the material and XML doc. with the new texture. There are tutorials on this here.