Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

48 minutes ago, monsterjam16' said:

I know I'm gonna sound like a complete noob right here, but what exactly is "cloning "

theres a tutorial on here somewher, i posted inthe help forum and theres a video about cloning and its pretty easy so id look up cloning help and it should hopefully pop up

finally so close to finishing and also its a pain to drive on if you can guess why, and yes im aware of the little texture probs but im not going to go through and fix them and re export the track because it wont make it any less crappy lookin then it would if they were fixed but its my first track so i cant be to hard on myself 

ZkiA31z.jpgXKpQtDK.png

• Upvote 5

35 minutes ago, Imagine_Dragons_fan said:

finally so close to finishing and also its a pain to drive on if you can guess why, and yes im aware of the little texture probs but im not going to go through and fix them and re export the track because it wont make it any less crappy lookin then it would if they were fixed but its my first track so i cant be to hard on myself 

Loopcut is your friend. ;)

Edited by Jon Cannon

32 minutes ago, Jon Cannon said:

Loopcut is your friend. ;)

yeah i just learned the basics with this and when i found out about loop cut i was already finished so on my next track i will take note of loop cutting, but atleast the track is driveable 

1 hour ago, monsterjam16' said:

Putting the finishing touches on my first ever custom truck, some people recommended I should release this, still not sure being my first truck... Any thoughts?

You might wanna change the driver because it doesn't fit the truck much. :)

On October 5, 2016 at 9:11 PM, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Before I go, a bit of a restoration project for WRA:

Ripping the chassis tomorrow. Might do the same with the V4 GD7 chassis. Been thinking about that...

Can't wait to see that thing done