Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

1 hour ago, xyrose said:

Trying the body out myself. Rough draft

eh??? 

Looks good, can't wait to see how it looks on 12

1 hour ago, Ray Billings said:

and yet another digger, welp lets get off the digger kick and post about a custom, here is the chassis and stuff all set up for chads new custom, more on this to come

Its just the paint for 12.........

something im working on right now since im getting frustrated with trying to fix the racing version of my tampa, still trying to figure out how to make the tires fit with the rim but im probably going to use the tires from double d's gunslinger and they should fit perfectly, im still putting in props idk if i should make this a custom or aim for a replica, idk how to use the chassis from double d's gunslinger since its just a mesh but if somebody wants to help me with that please pm me 

oDthbiS.png

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, Alan E. said:

Looking good! Have you ever thought about doing 10. If you do I would like to use the chassis for Radical Rescue.

I was gonna do 10 but I have no experience in chassis building. I'm sure Blaise could whip it out better than me anyway. c:

18 hours ago, Ray Billings said:

still a digger related post isnt it? i rest my case

Not trying to start anything, but 1) It's called Show Your Diggers, not Show Anything Besides Your Diggers. I know the name can be changed, but 2) Like Jack Merkle said to me, it's a free forum site, so why should people be restricted to no Digger posting?

This movement clearly hasn't gotten anywhere to but a few people.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

something im working on right now since im getting frustrated with trying to fix the racing version of my tampa, still trying to figure out how to make the tires fit with the rim but im probably going to use the tires from double d's gunslinger and they should fit perfectly, im still putting in props idk if i should make this a custom or aim for a replica, idk how to use the chassis from double d's gunslinger since its just a mesh but if somebody wants to help me with that please pm me 

These are good, but usually the trucks I try to use from you (War Wizard red, Obsession 2016) usually turn out white.