Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

2 minutes ago, Joey B. said:

These are good, but usually the trucks I try to use from you (War Wizard red, Obsession 2016) usually turn out white.

really idk how, i tested them in both versions and they worked perfectly, nobody has said anything yet idk if its only you because i figured it wouldve got tooken down, ill look into it 

23 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I was gonna do 10 but I have no experience in chassis building. I'm sure Blaise could whip it out better than me anyway. c:

Not trying to start anything, but 1) It's called Show Your Diggers, not Show Anything Besides Your Diggers. I know the name can be changed, but 2) Like Jack Merkle said to me, it's a free forum site, so why should people be restricted to no Digger posting?

This movement clearly hasn't gotten anywhere to but a few people.

(this is not a direct response to you, but rather a reflection as a whole)

For what it's worth, when people build projects, they are (for the most part) building what they want to. They make what they want, they release what they want. If Blaise wants to build all of the Diggers in the universe, nobody has the right to stop him. The whole "Show Your Diggers" forum title is more or less a parody of what, apparently, people like to make. Sure, as a fan of this game, it's not the most entertaining thing in the world to go onto this forum and see only Diggers, but I, nor anyone else has any right to change that through other people. Learn to make your own content if it bothers you enough.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Michael Alford said:

(this is not a direct response to you, but rather a reflection as a whole)

For what it's worth, when people build projects, they are (for the most part) building what they want to. They make what they want, they release what they want. If Blaise wants to build all of the Diggers in the universe, nobody has the right to stop him. The whole "Show Your Diggers" forum title is more or less a parody of what, apparently, people like to make. Sure, as a fan of this game, it's not the most entertaining thing in the world to go onto this forum and see only Diggers, but I, nor anyone else has any right to change that through other people. Learn to make your own content if it bothers you enough.

I didn't have a problem with the Cowboy custom. Like, the trucks kind of don't work for me texture-wise (and the crash the game once I remove them) but, his trucks are great. The concept with putting BKTs on other trucks (and maybe a little redesign) is really good, and I love bkts on trucks. I really love the cowboy though! Sorry I must've forgot to say that in the comment for it.

6 minutes ago, monsterjam1 said:

really idk how, i tested them in both versions and they worked perfectly, nobody has said anything yet idk if its only you because i figured it wouldve got tooken down, ill look into it 

I was able to use the truck in the 0.4 edition. I was the painter.

1 minute ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

I was able to use the truck in the 0.4 edition. I was the painter.

8 minutes ago, monsterjam1 said:

Make sure the bodies are cloned correctly. There's a tutorial somewhere, in either Rigs of Rods or Graphic Design. I didn't clone my Hot Wheels 2002 and it got messed up (body completely black) so I'd suggest double checking it. Btw, Hot Wheels is a revamp that might come later down the road. ;)

8 minutes ago, Joey B. said:

I didn't have a problem with the Cowboy custom. Like, the trucks kind of don't work for me texture-wise (and the crash the game once I remove them) but, his trucks are great. The concept with putting BKTs on other trucks (and maybe a little redesign) is really good, and I love bkts on trucks. I really love the cowboy though! Sorry I must've forgot to say that in the comment for it.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Make sure the bodies are cloned correctly. There's a tutorial somewhere, in either Rigs of Rods or Graphic Design. I didn't clone my Hot Wheels 2002 and it got messed up (body completely black) so I'd suggest double checking it. Btw, Hot Wheels is a revamp that might come later down the road. ;)

i cloned it right for obsession just not with the war wizard idk why it wouldnt work then but with the war wizard it would still work it just would replace both the war wizard bodies. i figured that the body would work if you put it in the v4 folder, ill look into it when i have time and when i finish the cowboy truck ill post it and see if anybody has a problem.