Anime Thread

RKM

Rather surprising we don't have one of these yet, stop hiding we all know. What did you watch recently, what are watching etc. that sort of thing. Don't post links to certain places however as that is still against the rules but there is nothing about sending them in other forms of communication. ;) No spoilers though, nothing good will come of that and keep an open mind because it's healthy.

I finished Assassination Classroom over the last 3 days. (Cold and rain, what else does one do?) Wasn't really sure what to expect but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yeah... needless to say, I'm a huge MSG fan here, and I've watched a lot of the series that have spun out from the main franchise. Currently I've been waiting patiently for the second episode of Gundam Build Fighters Try: Island Wars to come out, but until then, I can catch up on Iron-Blooded Orphans. Heck, I've even purchased a few model kits based from some of the mech's shown in the various series.

Edited by ShawnVallance
Great, I typo'd in this post... fixed it, for now. :|

On 10/5/2016 at 0:03 AM, Tylinater said:

YUGIOH IS WAY BETTER THAN POKEMON PERIOD!!

If you're talking 4Kids Yugioh, HELL NO.

If you're talking 5'ds, HELL YES.

I'm usually not an anime-type guy, but whenever I do get the chance, One Punch Man is what I tend to get a hold of.