Jump to content
Sim Monsters
Joey B.

STS Season 1 Sign ups (Open October 9th at 4:00 est)

Recommended Posts

tyrannos    26
5 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

And why are you not allowed? It's literally just like a downgraded version of every IM program ever.

this is my dad's computer....i dont have my own yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tyrannos said:

this is my dad's computer....i dont have my own yet

Tell him you need it to run leagues then? How were you able to download Discord, RoR, and anything else you need to run leagues but not AIM?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tyrannos    26
Just now, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Tell him you need it to run leagues then? How were you able to download Discord, RoR, and anything else you need to run leagues but not AIM?

i did not download discord. have you ever heard of the website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tyrannos said:

i did not download discord. have you ever heard of the website?

True, but there's still RoR. And if you can't get it on your computer, there is more than likely a mobile app for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tyrannos    26
Just now, Mr. Self Destruct said:

True, but there's still RoR. And if you can't get it on your computer, there is more than likely a mobile app for it.

my dad did let me get ror but he doesn't want AIM or discord or skype or pretty much anything except games....idk why

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tyrannos    26
23 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Jesus Christ is it that hard to get AIM? I know Trevor's case, his computer physically cannot download it but c'mon, just take 30 seconds out of your day to get it. I say we make a rule that you can't run leagues without AIM.

joey told me i only need it if i need to contact him and that if i dont have it i can message him on discord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, tyrannos said:

joey told me i only need it if i need to contact him and that if i dont have it i can message him on discord

But in the past you've been kicked out of leagues for not having AIM. This hasn't effected you AT ALL?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

But in the past you've been kicked out of leagues for not having AIM. This hasn't effected you AT ALL?

Hey guys THIS is a sign up thread, take it somewhere else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×