Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
Joey B.

STS Season 1 Stop List

2 minutes ago, Chris B said:

So let's get a little organized here. Who's making what? I'm making on my own...

Los Angelous

Tampa

World Finals

Who else is making what? (Joey only pls respond, i don't want people claiming they're making things w/o Joey knowing)

Well Joey knows I'm making El Paso and I think he knows about Atlanta but I haven't told him about world finals fs/racing whatever I'm making

50 minutes ago, tyrannos said:

Well Joey knows I'm making El Paso and I think he knows about Atlanta but I haven't told him about world finals fs/racing whatever I'm making

Okay, I said I don't want your El Paso. Atlanta, I'll let you do. Blaise will, maybe, be making Edmonton. Here's the tracks that people will make:

Edmonton: Blaise

El Paso: Chris

Atlanta: Tyrannos (Chris will make it if I don't like Tyrannos's)

Tampa: Chris

Los Angeles: Chris

World Finals: Chris

1 hour ago, Joey B. said:

Okay, I said I don't want your El Paso. Atlanta, I'll let you do. Blaise will, maybe, be making Edmonton. Here's the tracks that people will make:

Edmonton: Blaise

El Paso: Chris

Atlanta: Tyrannos (Chris will make it if I don't like Tyrannos's)

Tampa: Chris

Los Angeles: Chris

World Finals: Chris

Dude I made a new El paso

Or you could realize he didn't exactly ask Tyrannos to make anything for him, and if he doesn't like it he has the right to be honest and say he doesn't want to use his track. This is why I really don't agree with letting underage people stay on the site, stupid childish arguments like this. There is no need to post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ to something you agree with. There is no need to create these pointless arguments. Please stop.

Just now, Mark Colineri said:

Or you could realize he didn't exactly ask Tyrannos to make anything for him, and if he doesn't like it he has the right to be honest and say he doesn't want to use his track. This is why I really don't agree with letting underage people stay on the site, stupid childish arguments like this. There is no need to post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ to something you agree with. There is no need to create these pointless arguments. Please stop.

i asked him if i could make el paso and atlanta and he said ok

1 minute ago, Mark Colineri said:

i also made two versions of the track and he rejected both. the crap version image1.JPG

and the good version YAY2.PNG

2 hours ago, tyrannos said:

i also made two versions of the track and he rejected both. the crap version

and the good version

Okay, I wanted to see what the tracks look like. When I saw them, I didn't want them. I'm not trying to be a complete ass to you. Your tracks aren't good for this league. Sorry. You can use it for your own league, but not for mine.

Just now, Joey B. said:

Okay, I wanted to see what the tracks look like. When I saw them, I didn't want them. I'm not trying to be a complete ass to you. Your tracks aren't good for this league. Sorry. You can use it for your own league, but not for mine.

i will use them for my own league because they ARE GOOD TRACKS. and no im not trying to be bias

39 minutes ago, tyrannos said:

i will use them for my own league because they ARE GOOD TRACKS. and no im not trying to be bias

There is a difference between a good place to start and good. There is a lot you need to work on before you should be making tracks to be run in a league setting.

• Upvote 2

On 10/10/2016 at 0:02 PM, Chris B said:

Just so people know, I'll be making...

-Custom Los Angeles

-Custom El Paso

-Custom Tampa

(Possibly Vegas if someone has a stadium model)

lol i just told him he could use my tampa but yours would be better 

2 minutes ago, monsterjam1 said:

lol i just told him he could use my tampa but yours would be better but i can make edmonton im almost finished with my custom of it just have to fix acouple things 

Blaise already made an Edmonton, it's finished and in SYP

(BTW thanks again for the Tampa track model, really saved me some time)