about me

monsterjam9876

hi as you might know me im monster but my real name is trevor and i have loved monster jam sever seance i was 8 and what got me into this kinda stuff was when i was little my dad was flipping through channels on are tv and it soon came to nascar and i yelled stop it was so coll. my dad woke up after a nap a hour later and im still watching it. about 5 years later same thing but my dad liked it to so we started watching it more. and that thing was monster jam. we had a cat named butch at the time and then one event we saw gun slinger (btw butch is about to be more involved in this) are cat butch was a mean fun playful cat and we called him (and sorry if i spell this wrong) slinger be cause of how many times a day he swates at us so when we saw gun slinger well the cat had a new name. i know that has nothing to do with ror but its funny. right now im 14 and im not very smart. i have had ror for about a year and is in love with it. i also play mtm2 and love that to. i also like sonic the hedgehog and five nights at freddys. so i know this is kinda a stupid introduction to me but i hope to play ror some long and hopefuly learn some on track and truck makeing ( some other things i do is make youtube video). cya ya all