Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Beardman

*PLEASE READ* GMTRS on hold until summer 2017

Mr. Beardman    790

While the title is pretty much the tl;dr, I'll explain why I came to this decision.

The biggest issue is that even though I planned everything months in advance, things did not work out as I wished. At this point, I've been trying to throw things together last minute and that's not what I want to do. I'm an admitted perfectionist and the fact that nothing has gone to plan has triggered me lol, but I'm going to fix it.

I'm postponing the league until summertime 2017, with the hopes that I can get things squared away properly. I will try running some events between now and then, but I'm not gonna try running a league unless all my proverbial ducks are in a row. I will reopen signups and leave them open until May 31st, 2017. 

I apologize for disappointing anyone with this decision, but it will be for the best; I wanna give you guys the best possible league experience, and right now I don't feel that I can achieve that. But rest assured that GMTRS Season 1 will happen and it'll be something unlike anything this site has ever seen.

• Upvote 2