Show Your Projects Chapter 53

Chris Hamilton

8 hours ago, Jackattack29 said:

I think this is coming out pretty good so far, I still have some more things I have to finish like the textures and some prop placement

looks awesome!!!!

38 minutes ago, K2TV Gaming said:

This truck looks awesome!! Can't wit to drive it!!!!

please remember to delete pics when quoting.

(I was gonna show something but it's not ready yet.)

15 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

fite me

because like every monster truck toy chassis was Digger 7 lol

note that it's not done, just an update on the thingy

Yeah but the old toys have weird flames. They look like the two prong seving forks. But some insted of being just one prong, THERES ANOTHER FORK!

12 minutes ago, Cutlass206 said:

Yeah but the old toys have weird flames. They look like the two prong seving forks. But some insted of being just one prong, THERES ANOTHER FORK!

1 hour ago, Cutlass206 said:

the decales look a little greyish. (I know it still needs work) but it still looks GREAT!

You know you can edit your posts. You don't have to double post.

41 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

You know you can edit your posts. You don't have to double post.

I edited my post about six times but i was never happy with it. And with my fork post that was less of me talking about his post and more just about the toys. Ps are reskins considerd a project

4 hours ago, Cutlass206 said:

the decales look a little greyish. (I know it still needs work) but it still looks GREAT!

I've edited it since the post. The green is slightly brighter and the white in the graphics will most likely be brought out more in game, when it's nice and shiny and not matte.

3 hours ago, Cutlass206 said:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Just now, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I've edited it since the post. The green is slightly brighter and the white in the graphics will most likely be brought out more in game, when it's nice and shiny and not matte.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

On the toy the flames are differnt then the real trucks for that time.

10 minutes ago, Cutlass206 said:

On the toy the flames are differnt then the real trucks for that time.

I'll edit it, but for the real life trucks the flames have generally stayed the same for the truck's entire career. Only exceptions are different designs for Grave Digger 1 and any non-black-and-green based Digger (i.e. World Finals 16 green and purple paints, World Finals 17 orange and purple paints, all Anniversary paints excluding 20).

I understand what you mean now, you quoted my chassis post, that's why I was confused.

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I'll edit it, but for the real life trucks the flames have generally stayed the same for the truck's entire career. Only exceptions are different designs for Grave Digger 1 and any non-black-and-green based Digger (i.e. World Finals 16 green and purple paints, World Finals 17 orange and purple paints, all Anniversary paints excluding 20).

I understand what you mean now, you quoted my chassis post, that's why I was confused.

I did not say it very scientifically.

as for the flames i know that they have stayed the same for the most part.

the pic off you chassis won't show up for me. So i don't know if you did it or not but just in case.... Remember the chassis is black.

1 hour ago, Cutlass206 said:

I did not say it very scientifically.

as for the flames i know that they have stayed the same for the most part.

the pic off you chassis won't show up for me. So i don't know if you did it or not but just in case.... Remember the chassis is black.

The chassis is done and I know it's black. It's one of the only Digger toys with a black chass.