Show Your Projects Chapter 53

Chris Hamilton

18 minutes ago, Jack Merkle said:

Finished the Tailgate on this truck thanks to Mark.

One of my favorite Foot paints nice work. Could you by any chance send me that body a have a few trucks and a certain snake that use this body that I want to make.

14 hours ago, Chris B said:

"Insert post about how site's dying and everything's so bad blah blah blah"

Everyone just needs to shut up and GET TOUGH! My references make me happy

Southaven 2016

Holy poo I made a stadium model!

Bannerz

Not done with track paint yet

Also, if u ask about Tacoma..... still haven't made those banners! ^_^ 

Hot Damn that looks good!  Independents FTW!  Only thing's i suggest you work on is the car color and track paint (which you say you're not finished with yet).  Deepen the color of the car texture, and also deepen the track paint texture, I can't tell but overlay the paint texture over the dirt if you haven't already.  

And holy hell get those terrible loader and bulldozer models off of there.  I made some new ones that should be in the scrapyard section (If not I can send you new ones).

If you don't understand what I'm talking about the textures, PM me and I'd be glad to walk you through it and teach you how I do it.

Now THAT is called constructive criticism kids.  Take note.

• Upvote 1

after a week of working on this i finished it, also i know the paint sucks because i have paint.net but if theres a better way of painting please tell me also if theres a different program that i should use for painting please pm me so i can paint my next track better but I give to you 

drumroll ***************

sydney custom 

DVCtTbp.jpgc4Dub5r.jpgMJzf6LJ.jpg cumin on you with that 420 truck loader

en2qZ6z.png

i was going to add some more props loaders, ambulances, etc but im an idiot and forgot and had a hell of a lot of fun exporting it, NOT so i have no desire to redo it

also its waiting to be approved about 5 min after making this  

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

yes a bodyless version plz.
ghost rider revamp confirmed?

I wonder if  u can separate the body from the frame?

it is confirmed i started it a while ago, just never got anyone to make me a body its a long wait list, but il show it off again because why not

m7zlf26v5m4n788zg.jpg

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Chris B said:

"Insert post about how site's dying and everything's so bad blah blah blah"

Everyone just needs to shut up and GET TOUGH! My references make me happy

Southaven 2016

*smexy pic*

*smexy pic*

Holy poo I made a stadium model!

*smexy pic*

Bannerz

*smexy pic*

Not done with track paint yet

Also, if u ask about Tacoma..... still haven't made those banners! ^_^ 

Shut up and take my stupid Futurama reference!

3 hours ago, maxdman said:

Hot Damn that looks good!  Independents FTW!  Only thing's i suggest you work on is the car color and track paint (which you say you're not finished with yet).  Deepen the color of the car texture, and also deepen the track paint texture, I can't tell but overlay the paint texture over the dirt if you haven't already.  

And holy hell get those terrible loader and bulldozer models off of there.  I made some new ones that should be in the scrapyard section (If not I can send you new ones).

If you don't understand what I'm talking about the textures, PM me and I'd be glad to walk you through it and teach you how I do it.

Now THAT is called constructive criticism kids.  Take note.

Just found the new wheel loaders and bulldozers. Thanks for reminding me, forgot they were in pack 2. 

9 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Suggestion?

The only suggestion I can think of is to change the axles, and you might need to make new ones because I'm not sure these have been made. Bigfoot only uses ZF axles where the steering components are on the opposite side, it's a much more minimal design than what any other truck uses. I use this style of axle for my electric solid-axle trucks, the TITAN truck in the beta pack I released has a very similar axle -- you could try modifying that and using the prop coordinates to get a start (I can also send it to you).

I have many more photos if you need them:

lzZriPN.jpg

hUgvohD.jpg

qi8TCh4.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Helen Weales said:

The only suggestion I can think of is to change the axles, and you might need to make new ones because I'm not sure these have been made. Bigfoot only uses ZF axles where the steering components are on the opposite side, it's a much more minimal design than what any other truck uses. I use this style of axle for my electric solid-axle trucks, the TITAN truck in the beta pack I released has a very similar axle -- you could try modifying that and using the prop coordinates to get a start (I can also send it to you).

I have many more photos if you need them:

^^^I echo this, and I also have plenty of pics of various foot trucks in case you need them. We do have a ZF axle in the repository, but it's not fully fleshed out iirc.