Show Your Projects Chapter 53

Chris Hamilton

On 20/11/2016 at 1:06 AM, DrunkenGinger said:

Maybe use #7's chassis and/or try to recreate the small hubs.  Please don't be triggered ;-;. But so far, it looks very good!

Mine is not a replica, maybe a "repli-custom". I just said i was going to try the paintjob lol, but anyways ill maybe remove the flag and maybe ill paint the chassis black for making it look similar to the hw truck. btw that is GDXX by blaise and i like how it looks in it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

37 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Ayy, Southaven release coming tonight.

Important:

Due to a ton of weird shading errors and other glitches, this track will only be available on .37, .38, and .39. For some reason, it looks as if I never smoothed out the track when I converted it to .4, so it would be best just as a .37-.39 track. Sorry, but I really don't want to release a broken track.

How bout that new profile pic tho

aww dangit no .4

1 minute ago, Garrett Hanson said:

why a dark pic you may ask?
idk, something you don't see often on a SYP thread.
the trucks not close to being done gotta add shocks and such.

you don't see it often in SYP because you just don't do that?

you want people to see your work and be able to give feedback/criticize it?

just thoughts :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

you don't see it often in SYP because you just don't do that?

you want people to see your work and be able to give feedback/criticize it?

just thoughts :)

No hes doing it to raise his post count most likely, which gives you absolutely nothing in this community except a reputation of being annoying. @Garrett Hanson Dont post these in SYP anymore. This shows NOTHING but the slightest part of a truck.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Skyliner849 said:

Is that a Grinder what i see?

no it's the aftershock body. (I think)

56 minutes ago, RockCrwlr said:

No hes doing it to raise his post count most likely, which gives you absolutely nothing in this community except a reputation of being annoying. @Garrett Hanson Dont post these in SYP anymore. This shows NOTHING but the slightest part of a truck.

ok, please take that back, for one thing, yes I can be "annoying" sometimes but telling someone to stop posting on a SYP thread is just a wrong thing to do (for most people), I haven't been on this site for a year and i'm not saying the community sucks or anything like that. I LIKE this community and just how this site has evolved overtime. I like to show my projects even thou they can be "ok" for most people. but that doesn't mean I can improve one project at a time.
this really can bring down people saying there project sucks or it looks horrible, (this doesn't apply to anybody). all i'm trying to do here Is to be well known to this commuty but all people do is just give me a bad time and honestly I just brush it off and continue on.

2 hours ago, Chris B said:

Southaven: The coolest "boring" track around

Also, I fixed the .4 issue so that all you Toughest Monster Truck Tour fans can use it! :)

Pending Approval!

I love it.

32 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

ok, please take that back, for one thing, yes I can be "annoying" sometimes but telling someone to stop posting on a SYP thread is just a wrong thing to do (for most people), I haven't been on this site for a year and i'm not saying the community sucks or anything like that. I LIKE this community and just how this site has evolved overtime. I like to show my projects even thou they can be "ok" for most people. but that doesn't mean I can improve one project at a time.
this really can bring down people saying there project sucks or it looks horrible, (this doesn't apply to anybody). all i'm trying to do here Is to be well known to this commuty but all people do is just give me a bad time and honestly I just brush it off and continue on.

No where did he say that anything sucks or looks horrible, and no where did he say to stop posting. He said to stop posting images that don't show a project, which is the case of that photo. You can't see anything, and it's a pointless photo. If you can't see or don't understand that, then you need help. It's pretty obvious that you're either trying to make a joke out of it, or some other weird reason. 

Seriously, stop twisting people's words to make you the victim. 

• Upvote 9