Show Your Projects Chapter 53

Chris Hamilton

6 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

needs some shockshafts like bad.

*shock columns (if that's the right term)

it has shock shafts. the shafts are the things that connect the shock column to the knuckle/axle.

m8 what you need is some new props. v5 engine is bae btw. if your thing is already v5, then get rid of that air filter and use the 2016 K&N one. :)

and your seat is wayyy too low.

its okay i guess.

43 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

m8 what you need is some new props. v5 engine is bae btw. if your thing is already v5, then get rid of that air filter and use the 2016 K&N one. :)

its okay i guess.

its for robert wadlow

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

it has shock shafts. the shafts are the things that connect the shock column to the knuckle/axle.

its okay i guess.

ok 1st of all, love the feedback
2nd thing, that Air filter came with the .blend file for the engine so it's either V4 or 5.

20 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Well, Jack and I are almost done this. Now to try and make the damn steering....

Very cool! I remember seeing this truck in person a few times, the blue was a bit different than regular Bigfoot blue -- blue-green and metallic, and somewhat darker. Are you going to make the DuPont ChromaLusion version as well with the color-changing paint?

2 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Nah, I only supposed to make tracks now, and Diggers are too hard to paint :P

m8 no one's keeping you to tracks only. I respect your decision if it's your decision, just letting you know that no one here has any opinion on what you have to make. Just saying.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

m8 no one's keeping you to tracks only. I respect your decision if it's your decision, just letting you know that no one here has any opinion on what you have to make. Just saying.

But photoshop's boring now...