Show Your Projects Chapter 53

Chris Hamilton

10 hours ago, Skyliner849 said:

Blek chassis? hood not ready so thats why u dont see it lel

If you look at the toy, it seems like the paint shifts to a much darker green causing a lot more contrast between the green and the white graphics. I suggest darkening one of the spec files (if you are trying to accurately replicate the toy). But otherwise, I think this is cool. I like it much more than any Grave Digger livery post-GD12 when the purple was added.

• Upvote 1

i'm sorry, but i just have to say this: what is the whole argument about bkt's? i know some people find them nice and some people find them crap, but you don't need to boast about how good they are or just completely hate on them. someone posts a pic about bkt's and you detest bkt's, just say that you don't like bkt's but don't go on to say they're bad or trash or anything. and if you love bkt's and you see a project with bkt's, don't go all crazy and be like "oi bkt's are the best m8" just give simple praise.

rofl it seems like with the other syp thread created, there's still unnecessary stuff being posted here (and i admit i've posted some unnecessary stuff too) anyway that's just my argument about this whole bkt situation.

I agree. I probably shouldn't respond in this thread so I'll keep it short, but I think that within the MT industry they have a reputation for not being durable, and they are not made in the US (none of the other companies are 100% American anyway); and they are mandatory in Monster Jam. They are probably made thinly which decreases durability, which *should* mean they weigh less; but at the same time trucks could easily adapt with modern technology and be made a lot lighter (which would mean the lighter tires would work just fine). I think people here dislike the logos. Just my observation.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

BKT Rant

Dude, did you not see the new tire discussion thread that was like just created? This is SYP so either you post this in the before mentioned tire thread or in the Not SYP thread

2 hours ago, steiale said:

Dude, did you not see the new tire discussion thread that was like just created? This is SYP so either you post this in the before mentioned tire thread or in the Not SYP thread

i didn't know there was a new tire thread.