Show Your Projects Chapter 53

Chris Hamilton

1 minute ago, Jack Merkle said:

Please for the love of god, turn the tires the right way, change the texture and use better rims.

1: the rims are from a V4 pack (not the one from SM but it's a different pack than that)
2: from what I can tell the tires are pointing the right way
3: if your talking about textures your saying update the body

6 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

1: the rims are from a V4 pack (not the one from SM but it's a different pack than that)
2: from what I can tell the tires are pointing the right way
3: if your talking about textures your saying update the body

No I'm pretty sure he's talking about the tires, and no, the tread needs to go in the other direction so the tread is like an arrow pointing at down at the ground or that it would do that counter clockwise... And the mud texture is honestly awful... I get that it's like one of your first projects but honestly they don't look good... As far as the rims, don't use something from a V4 pack. You can use something way more recent and updated instead of old outdated V4 models. 

1 minute ago, steiale said:

No I'm pretty sure he's talking about the tires, and no, the tread needs to go in the other direction so the tread is like an arrow pointing at down at the ground or that it would do that counter clockwise... And the mud texture is honestly awful... I get that it's like one of your first projects but honestly they don't look good... As far as the rims, don't use something from a V4 pack. You can use something way more recent and updated instead of old outdated V4 models. 

the rims currently on the truck are updated rims.
just recently I heard those "muddy BKT's" were made by anthoney (that guy that made xtermigator.) and honestly the look "okish".
the tire rotation is going to needs some work.

16 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

just recently I heard those "muddy BKT's" were made by anthoney (that guy that made xtermigator.) and honestly the look "okish".

As a future tip, don't use anything made by that squirrel. And as far as tires and rims go, the tire tread, when looking at the front of the truck, should always point down towards the ground (unless you're specifically making it as a concrete-running replica), and there have been plenty of updated wheels and rims for your use, they just take longer than twelve seconds to get. Anything worth making is worth taking time on, and frankly, you're not taking the time to make it as good as you could.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

Just lowkey use Fern's dirty ones that came with his Metal Mulisha, cause the mud on yours looks like crap. If you're going for a muddy route, make sure the rims, chassis, and pretty much all other parts have them mud too, or else it just looks fake.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, tyrannos said:

15 hours of silence? no way!

making a custom. name is soon to come. also help with smoothing the body?

if you want a better body than that one, i can send you one; it's the same body, just a new model made by Sheets. Just hit me up if you want it.