Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
MonsterJamThetourMaster

ROR for consle

I feel like that would generally be very hard. The physics level would probably be greater than the system's capacity and modding/downloading mods is and would be impossible. Your best bet is to hook up your computer to your TV using an HDMI or aux cables (the red white and yellow thingies), and connecting an Xbox controller/PS4 controller adapter to play Rigs of Rods on your TV (a PS4 controller map hasn't been made atm though).

26 minutes ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

Imagine if Rigs of rods was also made for xbox one & ps4 that would be awesome but later on in my life I will try to make that happen

Don't Forget Xbox 360

6 minutes ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

Is monster jam urban assault for pc or did they make a pc version and also it would be cool if Rigs of rods had a main story to the game

I would quit life if RoR had a storyline. It would quite possibly ruin the game.

Urban Assault only got a DS, PS2, and Wii release I believe.

52 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I would quit life if RoR had a storyline. It would quite possibly ruin the game.

Urban Assault only got a DS, PS2, and Wii release I believe.

Psp too. I can play urban assault in my phone, its easy to install

• Upvote 1

Yes ror would be amazing on Xbox 360 and one and the play station but if you want that experience go buy a wire controller plug it in your PC and get one of the software things for the controllers that wont work for me :)