President Trump

bkelly

49 minutes ago, MonsterJam4Lyfe said:

But Its Funny That Obama Still Thinks Trump Won't Be President.

I don't know how you came to this conclusion. If you watch this video, even for under a minute, you will hear Obama say that he spoke to Trump, congratulated him on winning, and invited him to the White house to ensure there is a smooth transition between presidencies. Overall he actually has some pretty great things to say in this video. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Even though he literally met with him today.... 

5 minutes ago, NavySonicShell said:

I don't know how you came to this conclusion. If you watch this video, even for under a minute, you will hear Obama say that he spoke to Trump, congratulated him on winning, and invited him to the White house to ensure there is a smooth transition between presidencies. Overall he actually has some pretty great things to say in this video. 

I feel like it would just be plain bad sportsmanship (if that's even the right term) for Obama to be salty about Trump winning. Its not like Obama ran a third time, and lost. He served his max time and is gladly passing the torch to Trump. To be salty about it is plain rude, and might even be illegal at this point lol.

3 hours ago, Edy said:

I just want my god damn VISA

I'm afraid i'll never get my VISA

Or that migratory laws are enforced and changed

F me

#BuildThatWallToKeepEdyOut.....jk

i absolutely hate politics and everything that has to do with government so ill just see my way out before i become a huge troll in this thread :rolleyes:. Yall have fun

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

Okay, I thought i heard that he still dont think he *Should* Be President. Saw It On TV, But I Don't Know...

18 hours ago, RockCrwlr said:

i absolutely hate politics and everything that has to do with government so ill just see my way out before i become a huge troll in this thread :rolleyes:. Yall have fun

If you had gone to my school and spent nearly 2 months doing nothing but politics in ELA, you get like me and want them all to spontaneously combust so you can roast hotdogs on their burning carcasses.

2 minutes ago, Jon Cannon said:

Violent but understandable. 

I have problems.

<3

Maybe I exaggerated but politics drive me crazy enough on their own, but this election definitely set, raised, and unreachable-top-shelf'ed the bar with how ungodly annoying it was as a whole.

6 minutes ago, monsterjam9876 said:

where you treated like crap as bad as i was for rooting of Hilary. god people relay wanted trump if they where treating me and my family for rooting for Hilary 

alston, we, as people of a continent, don't always get what we want, right? some people wanted hillary as president, but that didn't happen, didn't it?

now, i don't want to make a vague statement here, but who knows what trump actually might have in store for the american people. apart from his plans to build a wall (imo it's probably gonna be as big as the berlin wall) and other things, he might bring some good to america.

look at the 2014 canadian prime minister election. i wanted horvath to win, but instead we got trudeau.

38 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

alston, we, as people of a continent, don't always get what we want, right? some people wanted hillary as president, but that didn't happen, didn't it?

now, i don't want to make a vague statement here, but who knows what trump actually might have in store for the american people. apart from his plans to build a wall (imo it's probably gonna be as big as the berlin wall) and other things, he might bring some good to america.

look at the 2014 canadian prime minister election. i wanted horvath to win, but instead we got trudeau.

Whats a trudeau