President Trump

bkelly

Checks and balances is great and all until all 3 branches are sweeped by a party. Republicans took executive, both houses of congress, and Trump gets the judge of his choosing. 

Im not saying that every idea Trump has will go straight through congress, not every republican is 100% like the other. I'm sure the Republicans in congress will disapprove of some of the bills Trump creates. There's also still democratic judges and representatives as well (but no majority does not help). Although I do expect a lot nicer efficiency in the US government for the next few years now that the branches have a similar majority between each other. 

8 hours ago, bkelley said:

Checks and balances is great and all until all 3 branches are sweeped by a party. Republicans took executive, both houses of congress, and Trump gets the judge of his choosing. 

Im not saying that every idea Trump has will go straight through congress, not every republican is 100% like the other. I'm sure the Republicans in congress will disapprove of some of the bills Trump creates. There's also still democratic judges and representatives as well (but no majority does not help). Although I do expect a lot nicer efficiency in the US government for the next few years now that the branches have a similar majority between each other. 

I mean Trump's biggest appeal is amongst the more Tea Party republicans (and despite their rivalry I can see him and Cruz getting along swimmingly) it's the more moderate who will be more up in arms. Yes less of an extent than if Hillary was in but still

One thing I hope Trump does is at least audit/abolish the federal reserve. Here's why. The federal reserve is a central private bank owned by a group of European multi national bankers that unfortunately prints our countries money which is unconstitutional, that's what the treasury's supposed to do. You borrow money from your local bank, if they run out of money, they call the federal reserve and they print the amount of money that is being requested. The reason why we have inflation and that our dollar is being devalued out of its spending power is because the fed is going overboard with printing and creating this fiat currency out of nowhere with nothing like gold or silver to back it up. So they print it putting debt and interest on the banks and the individuals who are getting it. The only people who are benefiting from this are the bankers and the people who receive the credit first. The photo below is an example of the difference between our current "dollar" and what it should be like.

Silver-Certificate-v.-Federal-Reserve-No

So the federal reserve is creating debt on purpose. Money is debt and debt is money so basically you are buying debt. So I always say "Whoever owns the federal reserve owns the entire country". Lastly, I would like to invite you to watch the video below to know the hidden truth.

50 minutes ago, Tylinater said:

One thing I hope Trump does is at least audit/abolish the federal reserve.

Do you spend your time researching various political topics and then think to yourself "Hey, I know little to nothing about this topic! Lets post it on Sim-Monsters!"

2 hours ago, MJFanatic said:

Do you spend your time researching various political topics and then think to yourself "Hey, I know little to nothing about this topic! Lets post it on Sim-Monsters!"

I have to admit to this. Whenever tensions arise between various countries I tend to to buy a ticket for the "WW3 Hype Train"

• 5 years later...