It comes to a end...

SethHolloway1

Alright guys, this is goodbye. I have had some fun times here on this site. The reason i'm calling it, is because i'm 18 now and i need to start doing things in my life besides race. I would like to think everyone who has helped me on this site, from trucks to leagues, I thank all of you for the hell of a good time. I will be on the site here and there but i won't race as much. I have met some good friends through this site. After Fall Madness i'm done. I'm glad i was able to be apart of the community guys. Thanks everyone. And i wish you all luck on the site. :lol:

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, SethHolloway1 said:

Alright guys, this is goodbye. I have had some fun times here on this site. The reason i'm calling it, is because i'm 18 now and i need to start doing things in my life besides race. I would like to think everyone who has helped me on this site, from trucks to leagues, I thank all of you for the hell of a good time. I will be on the site here and there but i won't race as much. I have met some good friends through this site. After Fall Madness i'm done. I'm glad i was able to be apart of the community guys. Thanks everyone. And i wish you all luck on the site. :lol:

we weren't friends but you looked like a cool guy. have fun.