SSRS in 2017

Doesn't really go in N&A, but the league is currently either defunct or in it's off season. If it's defunct, than no, it's not coming back. If it's in off season, than expect it sometime. DannyMackey hasn't really been around much to host it. It ended in 2015 and we haven't heard anything since

11 hours ago, Tylinater said:

Unfortunately SSRS will not be coming back cause well... I killed it.

I wouldn't be taking any credit for it. Everyone involved in running it has more to deal with in life now and lack the time to bother running a league. I mean I make Pizza at $8.50/hr for goodness sake (and college, y'know). Plus you can only take the frustration and stress and everything so long before you decide it's not worth it. That's why I dropped out of participating in and helping with events on this site. Too much to deal with in life and too much to deal with here.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

I wouldn't be taking any credit for it. Everyone involved in running it has more to deal with in life now and lack the time to bother running a league.Plus you can only take the frustration and stress and everything so long before you decide it's not worth it. That's why I dropped out of participating in and helping with events on this site. Too much to deal with in life and too much to deal with here.

Couldn't have said it better myself.