Show Your Projects Chapter 54

NavySonicShell

1 hour ago, Skyliner849 said:

No, Sdtv33 (aka Zona) make the paint, im going to paint everything again so it will not look pixelated but tomorrow because today im graduating

The guy who made the paints has a low quality version and a high quality version. You just happened to get the low quality versions and put them on the trucks.. Be sure to ask for his permission to use them and upload. I would tell him to redo these paints because:

- He painted it in 30 minutes while looking at a the 3D render.

- He used no real life pictures to paint off of.

- The Damon paint is wrong in general.

I don't know why I do the things I do.

nGC2FqU.png

I made these because I wanted the blue dumpster for a track I have planned.  If anyone guesses it at anytime I'll send that track to the top of my to-do list.  Good Luck.  (its a 2016 track)

EDIT: the track uses the same color paint as the dumpsters B)

• Upvote 13

38 minutes ago, maxdman said:

I don't know why I do the things I do. I made these because I wanted the blue dumpster for a track I have planned.  If anyone guesses it at anytime I'll send that track to the top of my to-do list.  Good Luck.  (its a 2016 track)

A track with dirt? e.e

1 hour ago, maxdman said:

I don't know why I do the things I do.

I made these because I wanted the blue dumpster for a track I have planned.  If anyone guesses it at anytime I'll send that track to the top of my to-do list.  Good Luck.  (its a 2016 track)

Hagerstown 2016 or Stafford 2016

Eh a little bit of a double post (not really since there's a post dividing it) but here's an idea come to life that's been waiting to hatch for long over 3 months now.

I was playing around with spec and shine and ended up with Chromesmith, my dream repli-custom of Blacksmith with a chrome base and spectraflame detail finish.

screenshot_2.jpg

• Upvote 6

On 12/17/2016 at 1:48 AM, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Eh a little bit of a double post (not really since there's a post dividing it) but here's an idea come to life that's been waiting to hatch for long over 3 months now.

I was playing around with spec and shine and ended up with Chromesmith, my dream repli-custom of Blacksmith with a chrome base and spectraflame detail finish.

beautiful truck.

Edited by Jon Cannon