Show Your Projects Chapter 54

NavySonicShell

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

One of my favorite trucks from back in the day. Still have the Hot Wheels, my first 1:64 was this truck. If anyone can model a chassis for this bad boy we'll be set.

The real truck is a 98-02 Silverado not an S-10. For the chassis it's a standard PEI

12 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

One of my favorite trucks from back in the day. Still have the Hot Wheels, my first 1:64 was this truck. If anyone can model a chassis for this bad boy we'll be set.

Looks good, what Alan is said is correct I'm pretty sure. Did you model that yourself or is that off a different truck?

She is done, added purple rims because i think they look cool (i remind you that this is a repli-custom, not a replica of the HW truck)

dJF1Jh7.png

Will be released for Xmas with the Retro Digger pack (pic by Garrett hanson lol)

BFKxC3b.png

The last thing im going to do with the Retro Digger pack its that im going to attempt a snowy version with snowy bkts and body (chassis too probably lol)

• Upvote 8

28 minutes ago, Skyliner849 said:

She is done, added purple rims because i think they look cool (i remind you that this is a repli-custom, not a replica of the HW truck)

Will be released for Xmas with the Retro Digger pack (pic by Garrett hanson lol)

The last thing im going to do with the Retro Digger pack its that im going to attempt a snowy version with snowy bkts and body (chassis too probably lol)

@Skyliner849 that Green Digger is awesome!!
for those who want the updated pic (completely off topic thouish):
ZBkcD3X.png

here's another custom in the works:
L0mFWzp.png

35 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

here's another custom in the works:

I've noticed that with a lot of your trucks you like to use one solid color to fill a whole section of the truck, it covers up alot of the detail in the bake. Also looks like the rims don't fit. 

Im that kind of guy that never gets satisfied and i always want more... so i added 2 more trucks to the Green Chrome Diggie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Added this 2 

oH2w7IE.png

The complete pack ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pp5TRr3.jpg

Btw the snowy digger didnt go as i wanted so it will not happening lol

EDIT: More trucks coming to the pack lol

• Upvote 9

20 hours ago, Skyliner849 said:

Im that kind of guy that never gets satisfied and i always want more... so i added 2 more trucks to the Green Chrome Diggie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Added this 2 

The complete pack ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Btw the snowy digger didnt go as i wanted so it will not happening lol

So Freaking Cool. You Rock Bro.:D

Edited by Jon Cannon

20 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

my only suggestion would be to also do the version that had the shorter grill and bumper

19 hours ago, Alan E. said:

The real truck is a 98-02 Silverado not an S-10. For the chassis it's a standard PEI

Oh, you're actually right. I'll work on that tonight if I get the chance. Thanks! And how would I get the PEI chass? Would I just make it?

8 hours ago, Jackattack29 said:

Looks good, what Alan is said is correct I'm pretty sure. Did you model that yourself or is that off a different truck?

I used Harlow's S-10 and resized the props from the V4 Wolverine body to fit it.