Show Your Projects Chapter 54

NavySonicShell

6 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

#UPDATE!

i'll add gauges and other stuff don't worry.

You keep posting, and people are trying to tell you what to do to fix some of the issues you have with your work, and you blindly ignore it. Your air filter is ridiculously large. You have a bar of the chassis going through the oversized headers. There are quite a few tubes that are inside out and will look really bad ingame. It's good you are making content, but if you just want to ignore other people telling you what needs fixing, you won't get very far.

• Upvote 13

27 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

#UPDATE!!

i'll add gauges and other stuff don't worry.

And the fact that you have to post on SYP for every miniscule thing you do. You don't not have to post every time you do something. This is not a timelapse build thread. You post when major changes are made, not when you adjust the seat a few clicks to the right. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mark Colineri said:

You keep posting, and people are trying to tell you what to do to fix some of the issues you have with your work, and you blindly ignore it. Your air filter is ridiculously large. You have a bar of the chassis going through the oversized headers. There are quite a few tubes that are inside out and will look really bad ingame. It's good you are making content, but if you just want to ignore other people telling you what needs fixing, you won't get very far.

@Mark Colineri just fixed the tubing problem, fixed the air filter and other things. I try not to ignore advice for one thing, I normally try to do it my way and if it doesn't work i'll do it someone wants me to do it (hopefully I didn't sound like a butt at the end)
@steiale

1 minute ago, steiale said:

And the fact that you have to post on SYP for every miniscule thing you do. You don't not have to post every time you do something. This is not a timelapse build thread. You post when major changes are made, not when you adjust the seat a few clicks to the right. 

you do have a good point on the whole "don't post every little change on a truck/track thing",  i'll try to slow down on the changes until there, as you put, major changes.
(again, if I sound like a butt then i'm sorry)

37 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

@Mark Colineri just fixed the tubing problem, fixed the air filter and other things. I try not to ignore advice for one thing, I normally try to do it my way and if it doesn't work i'll do it someone wants me to do it (hopefully I didn't sound like a butt at the end

No one wants you to do anything the way THEY want it. They are offering you help based upon their knowledge and expertise. Trying to do things "your way" is great, but when your way leads to obvious and glaring issues such as the ones listed with your current project, it's ridiculous to ignore the suggestions and issues these other members bring to your attention. They are TRYING to help you.

It's even more ridiculous when you release another "update" which shows minuscule adjustments while also blatantly ignoring the issues brought to your attention since your last "update", which gives others the idea that you aren't taking their advice.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Garrett Hanson said:

@Mark Colineri just fixed the tubing problem, fixed the air filter and other things. I try not to ignore advice for one thing, I normally try to do it my way and if it doesn't work i'll do it someone wants me to do it (hopefully I didn't sound like a butt at the end)
@steiale

you do have a good point on the whole "don't post every little change on a truck/track thing",  i'll try to slow down on the changes until there, as you put, major changes.
(again, if I sound like a butt then i'm sorry)

syp is about showing your projects and taking advice from other people on the thread to make your content look better. you're not doing any of that. i swear, the only thing you do on syp is post a truck, then every time you make a small change, you post another pic of it. also, let me also add on that there's a bunch of guys here to help you and make your content look better, but you're completely ignoring them. do you want your content to look good? or do you want it to look bad? if you just post a pic after every minor change on your content, and don't take people's advice, why post on syp at all?

• Upvote 3

On 12/31/2016 at 2:46 PM, Chris B said:

If it's supposed to be ice themed, why is the chassis red/pink, and why are the words on fire?

:huh:

Honestly the truck doesn't look too bad, but it doesn't match the theme at all...

As I said, WIP, but I have now fixed the tires and chassis. they're blue, I am going to paint the four links a darker blue and the rims an icy blue instead of black. Blue is my main theme for this truck. I'll see how it works out but for now it's not finished. The words are on fire because I was trying to keep the flame-ish theme, I will overlay in translucent blue . Same with the skull and flames.