Show Your Projects Chapter 54

NavySonicShell

1 minute ago, enjoyingorc6742 said:

i have the body and skin....just need someone to make a jbeam for one

if i can figure out how to make jbeams and get the chassis ingame we will have a willman. but i have never even tried to make anything for beamng

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, tyrannos said:

if i can figure out how to make jbeams and get the chassis ingame we will have a willman. but i have never even tried to make anything for beamng

Not happening.... not to be rude but way too much work.

1 hour ago, tyrannos said:

i HIGHLY suggest going to my group on the beamng forums and follow along. i know how to get bodies and skins to work now and make skins work seperatly 

19 minutes ago, enjoyingorc6742 said:

i HIGHLY suggest going to my group on the beamng forums and follow along. i know how to get bodies and skins to work now and make skins work seperatly 

hmm maybe. highly interested

• Upvote 1

nothing much but just hyping what im working on so heres a preview for one of the things, idk if im going to show all of them early or just wait till there posted so there more of a surprise, im aware that my content sucks but its better than nothing and ive been working my arse off on these 

nHeEj2i.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, monsterjam1 said:

nothing much but just hyping what im working on so heres a preview for one of the things, idk if im going to show all of them early or just wait till there posted so there more of a surprise, im aware that my content sucks but its better than nothing and ive been working my arse off on these 

umm unless this is show 2 there is already miami 2014

1 minute ago, Hagan Moskau said:

NVM Delete

Well that was quick

Anyway, I decided that it's Sunday. I had nothing to do. Well, actually I have to clean my room but I'm procrastinating. So I decided to take up track making. And I guess it's coming out semi-decent.

uCr3Bxa.png

• Upvote 1