Show Your Projects Part 1

liquidfire215

KC is that the same one on google sketchup or did you design this?

It' was a sketchup Model But I placed the tunnels I Think that we could upgrade lots or our Tracks with these models as long as we give credit.

Some Pics in-game now to make the track septate and change ground then off to ramps.

screenshot_33.png

screenshot_32.png

• Upvote 2

Decided to make something simpler: obstacles for a custom "Fantasy" course. One with...a sense of humor about it. Note that these aren't final textures, just some to kind of help visualize what I'm going for...

Start out with pretty standard stuff: a wheelie roller and a simple car stack...

wheelie.png

stack.png

A van stack shaped somewhat like an actual van...

van.png

and then things start getting...wierd...

Like a 100 foot long bus stack with approaches from all sides..and intended as part of racing!!!

busstk.png

And an enormous tire....not the BFGoodrich inflatable you find at PENDA events, either!

tire.png

And a jump over...a cardboard Box?

kotbox.png

Wait a sec...this looks like a certain shady character's concession stand...

bubs.png

Now I need a fence, Flag, a "double" stack, and a ramp consisting of a stop-sign shape with "Strong Badia pop.: Tire" written on it. And then, I need to figure out how to get the stuff ingame and arranged for...

AWEXOME CROSS '98!

((It's entirely possible I may like Homestar Runner too much. and, I'd like to have Bubs and KOT 2D figures for the stand (which I'd love to be the Truck Spawn) and the cardboard box obstacle... but I can live without those.))