Sim Monsters
Joey B.

What kind of freestyler are you?

LordFrosting    111

I go smart and big. I usually feel how my truck will take jumps and landing then go big. I'm pretty technical as well.

DDT    164

i like to go big and be a little risky at times. Usually i try to wheelie/slap wheelie/sky wheelie anything i possibly can and depending on the truck and track i like to get the truck up on 1 or 2 wheels and save it. Usually works out about 60% of the time. Lately since i got my wheel almost 2 years ago i have had a much more realism touch to my runs then i use to have or at least try to keep the run at least realistic ish

Hagan Moskau    637

"Pedel Tu Da Medel and don't be a p#$$y."

I will mostly start with big air to get the momentum going, recently I've start combining big air with some technicality to give the judges something to really score. I do a lot of paukens to keep the momentum high. I'll most likely end it with a huge leap or something like that. I try not to get into to much risky situations unless the time is close to ending.

tyrannos    26
4 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

A Mixture Between Anderson's and Tom's driving style with some good flow, I wouldn't normally plan out my run but I usually go big at the start and go from there.

Boi all your runs ( and tims) are is weird jumps and spin saves

tyrannos    26
2 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

really? I've pulled off crazier saves then that off camera.

Well I have done a balhan flip into sidewalls on to the other side slamming one wheel into a ramp sending me into a corkscrew wheelie onto my lid before doing a max-d Orlando 2013