Sim Monsters
Joey B.

What kind of freestyler are you?

I like to start with some massive air, usually hitting the biggest obstacle right at the start. Then I like to get my run a bit technical, cross-threading and using rebounds to wheelie the truck. I try to get a reverse move in when possible without sacrificing my run. 

And racing? It's fair to say I am awful at it.

On 1/3/2017 at 10:46 PM, bkelley said:

I like to start with some massive air, usually hitting the biggest obstacle right at the start. Then I like to get my run a bit technical, cross-threading and using rebounds to wheelie the truck. I try to get a reverse move in when possible without sacrificing my run. 

And racing? It's fair to say I am awful at it.

I'm with you on reverse moves, I was disappointed when I found out doing a reverse backflip would get me RII'd in WRA on Rutherford 2K15. It's like the only good thing Nitro Machine could do lol.

but in all seriousness, I like to get big air, keep momentum up, and I tend to end nose first a little bit, and carry slap wheelies into my next jump.

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Big angry fayshh

Looks awesome, but I think you're in the wrong thread for that.

1 hour ago, Joey B. said:

Looks awesome, but I think you're in the wrong thread for that.

Looool oops could have sworn i put it in syp face palm my baddd

I always am full throttle. It's not the best choice but it gets a ton of wild chaos and destruction.

This may give you an idea of my driving...

KxNGMrg.png

xDWTvPr.png

UXqSjyQ.png

Overall, I start out by going big. Usually it ends up being a very short run but it's pretty fun.

When it comes to freestyle, i think im more of the big air and wild saves type. I try to be realistic at least until i get down to a save... then if i go over i start doing the rear-steer trick until i can pull a max d save.

I'm the type of freestyler that closes their eyes and mashes the gas until I flip or break, then I get out of my truck and scream incoherent nonsense. The Madusa of Rigs of Rods, if you will. 

• Like 1