Sim Monsters
Joey B.

What kind of freestyler are you?

I like to be a mixture of Charlie Pauken, Jim Koehler, and Ryan Anderson. Huge, and I mean HUGE air is something that I love to get, and I can sometimes take a cyclone on two tires. If I get the opportunity to pull off a massive save, I always do it.

It's go big or go home for me. If I don't get a save or a backflip in my run, then I'm not satisfied.

• Upvote 1

I Will Destroy Anything Sometimes I go Wild When I get Fired Up I Always Go For A Backflip I Am Very Awesome At Saving A truck I always Get Incredible Air And Sometimes I try And Create New Moves

Update on my mindset as a freestyler:

I go big at the beginning, as people have seen in WRA, I'll either one hit wonder or have a freestyle to remember

I for one start a little conservative then if I don't flip early start to go bigger as the run goes on. My favorite moves to do are wheelies,big air,donuts, and reverse moves including a reverse donut. If the track allows I like to hit a backflip towards the end of my run. I'm also not too huge on crazy saves. I like to try and keep my freestyles realistic 

On 12/29/2016 at 4:44 PM, Jackson Brammer said:

I like to be technical through my runs, then towards the end I just go for broke.

Thats my strategy as well.

I'm really new at this, so I probably won't join leagues YET, but I think the strategy of saving your wild factor for Bonus Time is really smart, for a bunch of reasons.

Edited by XPACXD
small error

I like to start my run with a big opening jump, from there its more calm and conservative. Towards the middle i like to try  stoppie/moonwalk. If all goes my way ill pull out a nice over the hood save, although I dont like hack saves or totally unrealistic saves. If I roll it over early and i know i can hacksave ill leave it be as i like to make it as realistic a possible. Towards the end I'll throw in a backflip right into some big air. From then on I just hit the biggest and best jumps, all while trying to keep it realistic.

This thread turned into a roast session inbetween RoR drivers lmao.

But after i got a controller aswell i started a new flow of Freestyles, i go big air, at least 2 saves, backflip, keep the momentum going, keep the flow of the run, and try to get some wow factor in there. I use to be an unrealistic love but i got better and I guess im like Scott Buetow/Linsey Weenk(when they dont love up) Kind of Guy. Not much  of a racer but big freestyler.

every jump on full speed and save the the landings gone wrong and also backflipping of non backflip ramps and frontflips for days